𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

╰┈➤ RED ROSE: EPILOGUE

NIGHT BAR
❝nighttime❞

The faculty and the butler are seated at a table, waiting for their dinner and drinks to arrive. Though, Crewel wasn't feeling the need to celebrate [Y]’s victory against the overblot.

“You’re actually inviting him for drinks? How old is he?” Crewel pointed to the butler. [Y] smiled, “I am allowed to drink. I am a demon after all.”

“How much trust do you have in this butler, Crowley?” The black and white haired male asked the headmaster.

Crowley shrugged, “We made a pact. Of course I trust him.”

“Did he peg you?” Vargas teased. The headmage turned red, “W-what?! I wouldn't let him peg me!”

“But I would peg you. I wouldn't mind~” [Y] smirked, earning a look from the staff. Crewel knows he won't be comfortable with this if the butler is so flirty with Crowley. He hopes he still has his appetite.

“I’m honestly surprised that the headmage is being pegged. It's always hard to imagine any man/woman to love him.” Sam admitted. Crowley was offended by this.

“I agree. He has no romantic experience and surely he'll have his date pay the bills.” Trein mumbled. Vargas added, “He'll have them cleaning up his mess that he was supposed to be responsible for.”

“What—”

“His look isn't all that attractive and no friends.” Crewel finished, crossing his arms. The headmage was being ganged up on by his staff. Ouch.

“You guys are so mean! I'm doing my job properly!” Crowley complained to the faculty.

“Oh really? You'll pay us, right?” The black and white haired male deadpanned.

The headmage nodded, “O-of course I will!”

“You'll pay for all this, too?”

“Yes!”

“Hey, Crowley says he's paying for the meal.” Crewel beamed, causing Crowley to flinch. The faculty cheered. [Y] chuckled at Crowley's shocked expression, “How kind of you, Master~”

The headmage covered his face, softly whining in depression, but everyone chose to ignore it until their orders arrived. Damn, cold. Crowley sweatdropped, “You guys are so cruel!”

“I still find you attractive, master.” [Y] smiled. The headmage lit up a little, “You're the only person I love.”

“Do you need new glasses? I'm sure you might be pretty blind.” Crewel deadpanned, leaning on his elbow. The butler turned to the male, “Sorry, I don't speak dogs.”

“You piece of shit!” The black and white haired male growled, pulling out his teacher pointer. Trein grabbed the male shirt, stopping him from whipping the butler.