十八

╰┈➤ RED ROSE: FINALE

Riddle jolted up. Ace perked up, "He's back!"

"Well, it's about time... We were just about losin' our heads here - figure of speech, sorry - 'cause we thought you might never wake up!" Cater whined. Riddle looks around the maze and finds that it was in pure mess, "What in the world happened...? I…I thought I died…”

“That's what we thought! Did you see how that giant moth swung that halberd?!” Grim exclaimed, earning a slap on the back of the head by Deuce. Riddle gasped, “H-huh?! I really was about to die?!”

“Not exactly. Lil’ Witch managed to use his summoner to split you and your overblot apart. That thing will be enslaved in the realm just like the other internal demons.” Muruko explained. [Y] nodded, “He's now under my control…”

“So that's how it works…” Deuce muttered.

"Ah, Mr. Rosehearts appears to have regained consciousness. Excellent." Crowley clasped his hands together when he noticed the red haired male regained consciousness. Trey placed his hand over his heart with a sigh of relief, "Don't worry, Riddle. Just try to rest."

"Yo, that's just the sort of coddling that led to him going nuts in the first place!" Ace pointed out. "Now the garden is torn up from the floor up, not to mention that we could've died!"

"He's right. It was looking bad for a while there." Deuce sweatdropped. Grim groaned, "For cryin' out loud. When you humans let that stress build up, the results sure ain't pretty."

"The truth is, I... I really wanted to eat the chestnut tart." Riddle expressed, earning a puzzle look from the others. "And I don't care if the roses are white, or the flamingos are pink. And I prefer honey to sugar cubes in my tea, and I like milk tea better than lemon tea anyhow. And after a meal, I want to be the one sitting around talking with everyone…"

"Riddle...?" Trey gasped as Riddle started to tear up.

"And I really wanted to play with you and Chenya more, Trey!" Riddle then bursted out in tears, surprising everyone, "WAAAAAAAH!"

"Riddle Rosehearts, in tears... Hashtag #WOW." Cater gawed.

"You think a few crocodile tears is all it'll take for me to forgive you?" The orange haired male cringed, earning a bonk in the back of the head by Deuce. "Give the guy a break, Ace."

"I'm sorry, Riddle. I knew you were suffering, and all I did was pretend not to notice." Trey apologized, gently patting Riddle on the head. "So I'm gonna say what I should have said earlier. Your way of doing things was wrong, and you owe everyone an apology."

"I'm sorry...I'm really sorry." Riddle apologized, emotionally.

"I know I've been saying I wanted an apology from Riddle, but now that I got one, y'know what?" Ace mumbled before leaning in with a bored look on his face, "The stupid "I'm sorry" doesn't even come close to making up for what he did!”