INTRODUCTION

Welcome to the Saint Val's Contest 2024, where love knows no boundaries!

As the world continues to expand and people move further apart, we wish to give everyone something that can bring us back together.

We are therefore thrilled to announce this year's theme: "Love Across Borders."

Whether it be a love that transcends physical borders, language barriers, or cultural differences, we want to hear your stories of love that reach no limits. From long-distance relationships to cross-cultural romances to a journey of self-love, let your words paint a picture of the beauty and challenges of love in a globalized world. To poets, to writers, we welcome you all to showcase your talents and share your unique perspectives on what it means to love someone despite the obstacles in your way. Join us in the 7th edition of our annual celebration of love.

Let's make this year's contest one to remember!

Write about love, for love, with love in the language you adore. Be it English, Turkish, Indonesian, Thai, Chinese, Spanish, Portuguese, Sinhala, Japanese 

This huge multilingual contest would not have been possible without the support of the following profiles:

Fanfic,  LY,  ShortStory,  FreeTheLGBT,  humor,  ImproveYourWriting,  UrbanFantasyWattpadMulticulturalWattpadESLWattpadVampires,  lgbtq,  WattpadUrbanFantasy,  AmbassadorsUS,  WattpadYoungAdultIDAmbassadorsTRWattpadMysteryTR,  WattpadFanficsTR WattpadScifiTR WattpadFantasyTR,  WattpadPoetryTR,  WattpadRomanceTR,  WattpadClassicsTR,  FreeThePOCWattpadHornsAndHalosContemporaryLitWattpadContosLPwattpadficcionhistoricaes.

Visit the profile and language that sets your heart a'flutter and start writing in time for Valentine's Day. For more information, please, visit our 'Contest Guidelines' and 'Schedule' chapters.

Contest Disclaimer: Please note that this contest and its rules are the creation of a team of Ambassadors (volunteers) and is in no way affiliated with Wattpad or its staff. Judging of said contest is entirely run by its creators and is not the responsibility of Wattpad or its staff. We reserve the right to refuse contest entries that we feel do not meet the required criteria or contain potentially triggering material. We are not obliged to give feedback related to entries, and any given is at our discretion. Please note that the decision of the judges is final, and that abusive language or behaviour directed at the Ambassadors, the profile, or the judges will not be tolerated and may be reported to Wattpad's Trust and Safety team for their inspection.