HOW MANY JELLY BEANS ARE LEFT IN THE JAR

We have been together for 11 days now, and we already have learned so much about each other! Why not keep going but with a little game tp spice things up?

You start with 15 points, and discount a point for each of the following that applies to you:

♡ You are quick to make friends and are a people person.

♡ You believe that personality and actions matter more than appearance and background

♡ You have fallen in love with someone from a different culture

♡ You have traveled to another country to be with your loved one

♡ You have overcome language barriers to communicate with your loved one

♡ You have faced challenges due to different family traditions or customs

♡ You have had to adapt to new ways of showing love and affection

♡ You have had to navigate long-distance relationships

♡ You have had to navigate different time zones to stay connected with your loved one

♡ You have written a love story about a cross-cultural relationship

♡ You identify with a character in a book or movie about love or friendships across borders

♡ You are a beautiful person, and you matter (you matter to us!)

♡ You know that you need to love yourself first before you can love others.

♡ You believe that love knows no borders

♡ You believe that distance and cultural differences can make love stronger

☙☙☙ Final results ❧❧❧

0 to 5 points left:

You are an open-minded and adventurous individual when it comes to relationships. Your experiences or beliefs align with the concept that love knows no borders. You might have already ventured into cross-cultural relationships, faced challenges of either love towards others or yourself, and have been able to adapt to new ways of expressing love. Your understanding of the complexities involved makes you appreciate the strength that can come from overcoming obstacles in the name of love.

5 to 10 points left:

You strike a balance between openness and caution in your approach to relationships. You recognize the importance of personality and actions, and you may have experienced or considered cross-cultural connections. While you may not have ventured into a cross-cultural relationship yet, you are open to the idea and appreciate the significance of love transcending borders. That love may include self-love, which you recognize is an important element in the equation.

10 to 15 points left:

You tend to be more reserved and cautious in forming connections. While you may appreciate the significance of personality and actions, you may not actively seek cross-cultural experiences in relationships. The idea of navigating challenges such as language barriers and long-distance relationships might seem less appealing to you, as these obstacles can seem to be bothersome. The complexities of the concept of self-love may also have been something you've struggled with. Remember, you are a beautiful person, and you deserve to treat yourself with kindness.