CONTEST GUIDELINES

This time around is all about you. We are looking forward to making sure you have a good time, as a reader, writer, and poet. Yes! You got it right! There will be activities for everybody! We will have three levels of participation that will be showcased: Short story writing, poetry, and community interaction!

Just like love has many faces, storytelling is not just prose. So if your thing is verse, rhyme away! If you believe love can be described in a short story of 8,000 words or less, go for it! Do you just read, and love to comment? You've found a special place in our hearts too!

We have a number of contests and activities that will take place from February 1-14, hosted by the messengers of Love, also known as our Ambassadors profiles! You can check out all the different profiles !

Now... let's get the contests out of the way. And remember, you are allowed to participate in one or both of them. Whatever you prefer, but just one entry per category, please:

► 1) Short Stories

► 2) Poetry

The contest will last from February 1 - February 28, 11:59 PM EST. We will also have fun activities for the community all till February 14th!

You'll find the prompts and details for all activities in the next chapter. Let's go!

Oh, and before you go! What about an incentive, right now?

Everyone will receive a special participation sticker here and another sticker here . These are gifts from the heart, from Saint Vals to you! Even if you are not participating, but love any of these freebies feel free to use them!