Chapter 01

# Acception 01 #

In a pair if black boots, torn tights, tight short skirt, black t-shirt with a leather jacket over and a choker on her neck, Aubrey walks down the street with her schoolbag over one shoulder. She's got a few tattoos on her arms and shoulders and she's wearing a lot of dark make up. She observes the world around her when she walks home. Sometimes, she'd take extra longer just to be on her own before she gets home.

She enters the house and in the doorway, she takes off her shoes as she's required to do.

"I don't know how longer I can put up with her," she hears her mother's voice. She gets an odd look on her face. "I wish her father would take her back. She's gotten completely rebellious. I hate seeing her like that."

Aubrey makes her way to the living room. Her mother is standing there talking with her stepdad.

"Then talk to her about it," he says looking upset at her. "She's still your daughter, Alice."

"I often wonder if she wasn't switched in the hospital by accident," Alice continues to speak.

"Yeah, I often wonder that too," Aubrey says looking confused at her mother. Alice looks horrified at her daughter. Aubrey simply rolls her eyes and go up to her bedroom. She shuts her door and throw herself on the bed staring at the ceiling. Suicide has always been something she considers, but deep down all she wants is to be saved.

In a pink suite, Sadie walks into the bedroom of her and Raymond. Raymond is seated on his side of the bed staring at his phone. He has short facial hair and dark hair mixed with a little bit of grey. Sadie takes a seat next to him and touch his shoulders. Her hair is short and a little messy after the long day of working.

"Alice wants to send Aubrey down to us," he says and smile at his fiancé. "Sadie, would you like to meet my daughter."

"Oh yes," she giggles happily. "Then Samantha can have a sister and they can be best friends."

"I can't wait for you to meet her," he chuckles and go on his phone looking at the photo he has of her where she's younger and wearing a pretty blue dress. "I'm going to see my baby girl again."

In soft brown dress and an apron over, Skyler dance around in her kitchen while making dinner. She shake her hips from one side to another getting loose in the music again. She then jumps around in front of the stove and look at her twins that came down, Maya,the girl and Miles, the boy.

They look much alike their mother. They have her blonde hair and perfect smile, but their father's eyes.

"Now we know why dinner takes so long," Maya teases her mother. She's only a thirteen year old girl with big dreams and no idea how hard reality is.

"You only realize that now?" Miles chuckles and take a seat at the table.

"Very funny," Skyler stops dancing and switch off the stove and put the music softer. "Is the table sets, is the coffee made, is desert out?"

The two immediately jumps up and rush to get it done. She smiles happily and turn the music up again dancing on.