[4]

***
The Five Children of Noir Manor
***

After a thunder striking realization 3 days ago, I'm now on my way to the Noir Manor.

It is the manor where the villains I wrote stayed and trained hard to get revenge.

'To think that I will be sent there that doesn't even happen in the story I wrote...'

I accidentally changed the course of this story.

'Haha. And I am the author of this novel.'

The Verdiente Family is not really mentioned in the story I wrote. The only thing I wrote is that the manor is built between the two duchy.

Also, I did not have a chance to meet my brother. He was busy doing some work as the next family head. I heard that he threw a tantrum since he didn't get a chance to meet me before I left.

'I'll make sure to greet him if I see him.'

Well, the only problem I might face is that...,

'I don't know what he looked like..., and that thought of it is enough to give me chills for some reason...'

*knock* *knock*

"My lady, we're here." one of the knights said and opened the door. He layed his hand to support me.

'Woah! This manor is surely big!'

But something is missing...,

'Oh..., I remembered. There's no single servant here.'

"Jaze, where are the servants?" I asked so that I won't look suspicious because I already knew this place doesn't have any servants. He looked at me and sighed.

"My lady..., there are no single servants here. This manor is a secret place. Only a trusted person knows this place." he answered and I nodded.

'That's why there were only 2 knights accompanying me.'

Everything was settled and I entered the manor.

The manor is clean despite not having servants..., that means they used magic to keep everything clean and organized.

"My lady, we're going now." Jaze said and bowed at me before leaving.

"Jaze..." I called his name and he looked back at me, "Thank you." I said and bowed.

He smiled and turned his back and started walking away.

Currently, I have some of the memories of this body.

One of the memories is Jaze.

It's something not indecent, I know what you are all thinking.

Jaze is Crescente's personal knight and childhood friend. He is one of the few people who truly understands Crescente and believes that she will change for the better.

*\* Her belongings were sent there 3 days ago */*

I started walking upstairs and I heard some cries coming from the second floor.

"When will they go back?"

"I miss my nanny..."