[1]

***
Hyacinth Died
***

It's been a year since the Book Fair that Civillains and Runa attended as guest writers happened. Right now, Civillains or Hyacinth, her real name, is under the curse called 'all-nighter'.

"It seems like our workload isn't going down!"

"Yeah! Why does it keep increasing? We've been pulling all-nighter for almost 2 weeks."

"Don't worry, this is the last workload that we have for this month." Hyacinth said and the rest of her co-workers suddenly felt energized.

'I want to take a bath...' Hyacinth said in her mind

It's been 3 days since the last time she went home, since there are only a few employees in their department, the workload every month is doubled per person.

A few hours later—

"Finally! Tapos na!" Everyone yelled as they celebrated the completion of their month's worth of work.

Everyone went to the restaurant, ordered foods and alcohol, got drunk, and got home.

That happiness did not last for Hyacinth.

After she went home, she think of something, reached something, and eventually...,

Died because of overworking.

At the age of 25, Hyacinth a.k.a. Civillains died because of overwork.

But...,

Let's return to the time when she got home!

'The hell is wrong with me?' That's her initial reaction when she saw some weird lights surrounding her.

The same thing happened when she first pulled out an all-nighter almost 2 weeks ago. She kept seeing it but it was only a split second before disappearing.

She lies down on her sofa and rests her head. She closed her eyes and a memory from the past suddenly appeared in her mind.

—------

A year ago, a Book Fair was held and Hyacinth is one of the writers that was invited. She got there to meet her readers and suddenly, the most famous author entered, it was Runa, a.k.a. Koibanana.

A beautiful lady with white hair, yellow eyes, and tan skin.

'Is she a foreigner? or she just dyed her hair out of fashion?' that was the first thing that comes to Hyacinth's mind

"Are you perhaps the known author? the Civillains?" Runa asked and Hyacinth nodded at her, "I read your story and it was so good!" she exclaimed that made Hyacinth excited, "Here's my book! Hope you enjoy it!" she handed out a book that seemed old but there was a blue stone in the middle of it.

'Make Way For The Savior, Haya' that's the title of the book, she then looked at the author and she just realized...,

It was Koibanana, her all-time favorite author. The author of the Love, Pain, and Hate novel which she loved the most.

That's the first time she ever saw a light that keeps on surrounding her.

Hyacinth tried to talk to Runa, but it was too late as she was surrounded by her readers who were also holding the same book that she received from Runa.

—------

'Why did I suddenly remember that?' she asked.

Her last moment was she reached the book that was given to her and she suddenly died...,

Out of overwork.

***