[3]

***
Hyacinth As Crescente Verdiente
***

"My beloved daughter!" iyan ang bungad sa akin ni Duchess Verdiente matapos matanggap ang balitang gising na si Crescente, or more like... ako, "You know how much I worried about you?" she said.

Duchess Verdiente, a brown-haired woman with intense green eyes. Although she's around 50 years old, she still looks young and sexy. A good looking old woman who really cares so much for her daughter.

"I'm so sorry, Madam." I said and bowed my head.

"Madam? Did you perhaps lose your memories?!" she hysterically asked and I just faced her dumbfounded.

'Rather than I lost it, the reason why I don't have memory is because I'm a different person!'

If I can just yell that...

"Cressida! Crescente!" With the dramatic opening of the door, this is perhaps the father of Crescente and the husband of the duchess.

Black hair, blue eyes, broad shoulders..., If his face doesn't have wrinkles, I might think this man is somewhat Crescente's man. Well, this is Crescente's father.

"Crescente, I'm glad you're fine!" the duke said and hugged me tightly.

"Honey, I think Crescente lost her memory..." the duchess said and the duke looked straight at my eyes.

"Is it true, Crescente?" he asked...

I didn't know what to say so I just nodded.

"Hah... this is quite troublesome..., but I am so happy that you are okay, my daughter." he said and patted my head, "Well then, Crescente..., I know that you only just woke up a few minutes ago after a long slumber. But I need you to know that I'm sending you somewhere."

"What? Honey! I never heard of that!"

"Of course, I discussed this together with the vassals." the duke sighed and looked at me with a hint of anger, "As you know, Crescente did something unthinkable and unforgivable. She tried to kill herself, not only that, she also rushed to cause havoc at Count Ramir's Manor!" and that explains why he's angry, "I may be a higher ranking noble but Count Ramir is also a noble. I may have more power but he also has power." he added and looked at the duchess, "That's why, the vassals and I decided to have Crescente undergo probation for 2 years."

"What?! Probation?! That's too much, Aros! She just woke up!" the duchess shouted and hugged me.

For the first time, I understood what I needed to do.

'I died, I was reincarnated, and now, I have Crescente's body together with her fate..., I should accept the fact that I am now living as Crescente Amori, not Hyacinth anymore.'

"Madam, it's okay..., I did something undignified and may tarnish the family's reputation, I must face the consequence." I said to the duchess and I looked at the duke, "Sir, if you may..., I want to know more about this probation."

The duke looked at me with a surprise face and I saw his teary eyes.

"You became mature, Crescente." he said, "Well, there has been an estate that was secretly built in the outskirts of town between the boundary of Verdiente Duchy and Raon Duchy."

'Raon? Sounds familiar...'

"Wait, Aros! Crescy! Think about it for a moment! I don't want Crescy to go there! That place is too dangerous!" the duchess held my hand and pleaded, "Crescente, please..., think about it. That place is not suited for you! You are the daughter of the duke and duchess! You... you don't have to be there! Just stay here!" she screamed, the duke calmed her down but I can see that he glared at the duchess.

"Cressida. Stop spoiling our daughter! You know that this isn't —"

"Madam..."

"I am your mother, Crescy!"

"Then mother, this time..., I'm at fault. This thing would never happen if I controlled my emotions." I looked at the duchess's sad face and caressed it, "I will repent what I did. Surely, things won't change easily. But I will do my best to change." I said with full sincerity, "Father, please explain to me..., what am I going to do during my probation?"

He explained to me thoroughly about the probation.

'This isn't just a probation, this is also an undercover...'

Looks like I'm going to act as their spy.

"That's why we are going to send you off there after 3 days." the duke said and I nodded. I looked at my mother and it seemed like she calmed down. "By the way, I will let your brother know that you are awake. He's so worried about you." he sighed and looked at the door, "He almost went to Count Ramir's Manor to kill his son." he smiled a little and stood up, "I'll see you later, Crescy. Honey, follow me." he then looked at the mother who followed him.

'Mother didn't look back. She must be very upset because of the decision.'

Since no one is in my room right now, I tried to stand. My legs are a bit unstable but I can walk slowly. I walked towards the vanity mirror and looked at myself.

'I got the duke's hair color and eye color while the rest of my body features came from my mother.'

Should I call the duke my father?

Biologically, in this body, he's my father.

I looked for some paper and pen to write down everything that I remembered.

1. I died.

2. I was reincarnated.

3. I became Crescente Amori.

4. Because of some incident, I am on probation.

5. They will send me to a manor.

6. A manor between Raon Duchy and Verdiente Duchy.

7. Raon Duchy seems familiar.

8. Raon Duchy..., Dantalion

"DANTALION RAON?!?!" I screamed.

No way...

Haha...

It must be a mistake...

'A manor between the boundary of Raon and Verdiente Duchy...'

"Hahahahaha..., haaaaah..., HAAAAAAAA!!!" I screamed again.

"CRESCENTE, WHAT'S WRONG?!"

"My lady!"

"Lady!"

"I AM INSIDE THE NOVEL I WROTE OUT OF HOBBY!!!!!!"

'Haaaah! This is stupidly crazy...'

***