Prologue

***

In the Empire of Teriatania, there were 5 households who were bound to meet their doom. With their similar fate, these households joined forces to raise the so-called 'good-for-nothing kid' of their families by creating a manor between the Verdiente Duchy and Raon Duchy.

The first son of the Kairon Household, Keon Aries Kairon, who's still not able to use magic at the age of 7 has bound to kill the rest of his family and became a tyrant at the age of 15. Kairon Household is known to be the most prominent magic user of the empire despite not having to take courses at the Magic Tower of Wizards in the Northern Region of Mahika.

The second daughter of the Monrez Household, Mirelle Ashgreen Monrez, who is an illegitimate daughter of Marquis Monrez. The beauty this child emits can make anyone fall for her, this is why her eldest half-sister is jealous of her. Beauty and brains is what she has but because of being an illegitimate child, she was thrown to the manor that the 5 households built at the age of 5. At the age of 13, she took over the title of her step-mother by also killing her so-called family.

The third son of the Satera Household, Ikecin Areorid Satera, who's known as timid and weak child of the Satera Family. Satera Household is known for making thousands of skilled knights and is the head of the empire's knight, the Teritia Knights. An 8-year-old child who was constantly neglected because of his personality ends up breaking apart his family, unraveling the darkest past of his family, and ends up as the Tyrant of War after joining the war between Teriatania and the High-Class Bandits.

The first and only daughter of Lumirena Household, Ranri Anatalia Lumirena, the 6-year-old girl who's background is unknown. She was an orphan who the Lumirena Household took out of publicity to ensure their household's reputation was good. She was treated as a maid and constantly abused by her step-siblings. She was thrown at the manor to act as the maid of the nobles who had a similar fate as her. She later on revealed the true colors of Lumirena Household and made her own name as one of the Magic Tower's Greatest Female Magic User.

The fifth kid who was thrown by the 5th household is Dantalion Alphileo Raon, the kid who at first wants to be treated equally by his parents but after realizing that he will never be treated the same as his brothers he changed and became the most troublesome kid of the Raon Household. He was thrown out at the age of 9, he's the eldest kid in the manor and the one who took care of the other kids that had the same fate as him.

"What a coincidence..., does the author of this book know the World of Mahika?" holding the book of 'When The Villains Have Alliance', Runa smiled and looked up at the ceiling, "I think I should meet her." she pulled out the drawer in her office table and got the invitation that was sent to her.

'See you, Miss Civillains.'

***