Once she got into the kitchen she went straight to work! Digging through the pantry she pulled out a brand new box of treats which made Mona do a little happy dance as she saw that heavenly box. She twirled and muffled a bark with the plush in her mouth as Y/n placed the box on the counter.

"And now for the Oreos..." She muttered to herself.

Her gaze flickered among the shelves and much to her disappointment and surprise she wasn't seeing her stash.

Y/n pouted her lips. "Ugh, where are they?....I seriously didn't think I went through it all already..."

Mona wobbled her little legs over and sat by Y/n's feet. The corgi tilted her head as she noticed something was off in the pantry. She whined and paws at her owner's foot. Y/n let out a 'huh' sound as she looked down, Mona tried to bring up her stubby little arm to point upwards to the best of her abilities. Y/n trailed her eyes upwards until they landed on a familiar blue package on the very top shelf in the pantry.

The teen placed hand on her hip as she looked up in disbelief. "That's strange, why's it all the way up there?"

She shrugged as she walked over to the kitchen table and dragged out a chair and brought it to the pantry. She made sure it was stable before she stepped on it. Y/n stood on her tippy as she struggled to reach for her heavenly snack.

Once she grabbed a hold of it her face quickly dropped, noticing something was seriously wrong. She slowly brought the pack down as her eyes wavered on it. Picking up on her behavior, Mona pinned her ears back and whined in concern.

....

....

....

"JERRY!!!"

💖

💚

Things weren't looking good for the redhead either, after a long painfully slow day of school he was worn out. And you know it wore him out too, the man went starlight to his bed instead of working on his homework....and he loved his homework. Unfortunately for him, taking a quick nap didn't give him any comfort at all. His mind was rushing with thoughts of the strange encounter with the man named Jerry and WOOHP and those thoughts reflected on his dream.

The teen violently tossed and turned in his bed as trippy images flashed in his head. He dreamt he was in a desert, being chased down by frightening images of Jerry.

"N-no..no.." His sleeping form muttered.

No matter how fast he ran he couldn't escape the many haunting voices of Jerry.

"Spies! Spies! Spies! Spies!" The voice taunted him.

As he kept on running he felt a sheet be pulled over his head. In panic he screamed and quickly sat up in his bed, finally awake from his nightmare. With a shaky hand he pulled his comforter off his head.

His chest was moving up and down rapidly as he brought up a hand to run his fingers through his firey long hair.

"W-what a nightmare.." His  voice managed to get out. He groaned as he swung his legs over the side of his and reached over to his nightstand for a hair tie and started to pull half his hair up. "Who was I kidding, I should have done my homework, that would have been waaaaay more relaxing for me......" He huffed.

He stood up and walked over to his computer, he mindlessly typed his password in only for his screen to flash red with a red W on screen. His eyes widened in surprise.