Silent Confessions Send To You

The warmth of love and happiness spread throughout their body and heart as they ran holding their hands, the laughter and giggles of happiness could be heard all over the street making everyone know the happiness they felt with being together.

Aria slowed down breathing heavily, Nathaniel stop and look back at her adoring her flushed cheeks and her oh so lovely smile. Nathaniel would always cherish this moment forever.

Aria stared in his eyes, falling all over again. She knew this moment will always be special for her. She'll remember it forever.

Suddenly it started to rain making them look up to the sky.

Aria giggled feeling the rain.

Nathaniel stared at her face with a smile, his heart filled with an unexplainable feeling.

The harder the rain pour, the more they felt as if every trouble they had were gone.

They felt peace being with each other.

Aria realised that she has fallen for this man very deeply. She realised how happy she is with him, even though it hasn't been so long since they've been seeing each other, but all this the feelings she has for him is love. All those times he came, she looked forward to seeing him.

I love you.

She wished she could say it on his face.

Nathaniel rested his forehead upon hers, feeling extremely delighted to be with his girl.

Nathaniel couldn't describe the feeling he is now feeling, his heart seems to not slow down. Her flushed cheeks made her so beautiful, the wet baby strands of hair sticking around her forehead made him want to run his hand around it. Her lips Oh how much I wish to kiss them, have the most beautiful smile he ever saw.

She is the most beautiful girl in the whole world.

Nathaniel just wanted to be with her, make her happy, and see her happy, laughing with him.

Nathaniel felt the need to protect her, he didn't want any harm on her angel. Angel, my angel. Just mine. The sudden need to wrap his arms around her possissively keeping her safe from everything.

He would kill anyone for her, he wouldn't die for her but kill anyone for her. He wanted to be with her forever.

He still doesn't know what he feels for her, but he for sure knows he's too deep in that feeling that couldn't back away.

As if I want to.

Nathaniel knew this girl will have his heart like no one else and she did.

They both were interrupted by sudden growling erupted from Aria's stomach, blushing she looked away from his eyes.

Chuckling at her, Nathaniel spoke with a smile.

"Let's get you some food" Aria nodded her head, holding his hand tightly again.

----------------------

They both took shelter at the closed cafe which was near the food truck were they purchased chicken rolls for themselves.

Aria felt content as she ate, when he paid for their food it made her feel like they are on a date together, the thought itself made her blush.

Nathaniel chuckled as he removed the strand of hair in front of her face, seeing her eating made him feel happy. He realised that small things always made Aria happy. He wondered what her reaction would be when he would plan something big.