chapter 21: Robbing a dust exchange

Torchwick adjusted his top hat, a sly grin playing on his lips.

Torchwick:Ah, Kai, my lad, the plan this time is nothing short of spectacular. We're going to hit the Dust Exchange, right in the heart of the city. It's a fortress of precious resources, guarded by the city's elite security.

I raised an eyebrow,

Me:And how do you plan to waltz into a fortress and walk out with Dust?

Torchwick chuckled, producing a set of blueprints from his coat.

Torchwick:behold, my masterpiece!

he declared, unfurling the detailed schematics.

Torchwick:We've got entrances, exits, secret passages - the whole shebang. And Neo here

he gestured to the silent companion beside me

Torchwick:is going to be our ace in the hole. Her semblance can create illusions, making us practically invisible.

Neo flashed a confident smirk, her eyes gleaming with excitement.

I studied the blueprints, noting the intricacies of the plan.

Me:Alright, Torchwick, I'm in. But what about the security? I'm sure they've got Huntsmen guarding the place.

Torchwick's grin widened.

Torchwick:That, my dear Kai, is where you come in. Your unique set of skills will be our secret weapon. Those shadows of yours - we can slip past any security measure undetected.

I nodded, absorbing the details of the plan. "And the escape?"

Torchwick:Ah, the grand finale

Torchwick proclaimed dramatically.

Torchwick:A high-speed airship will be waiting on the rooftop. We'll make our exit in style, leaving the city's finest scratching their heads.

I sighed, realizing the audacity of the plan.

Me:Torchwick, this is risky. What if it goes south?

His eyes gleamed with a mixture of excitement and confidence.

Torchwick:Kai, my boy, where's the thrill without a bit of risk? Besides, you've handled tougher situations before.

Neo nodded in agreement, her expression determined.

As we delved deeper into the details, Torchwick unfolded the layers of his plan. The anticipation grew, each revelation adding to the complexity of our impending heist. Whether it was the thrill of the unknown or the audacity of Torchwick's schemes, I couldn't deny the excitement building within me.

Little did I know that this Dust Exchange heist would be a turning point, unraveling unforeseen challenges and tests of loyalty. The shadows of uncertainty loomed large, but with Torchwick's flamboyant confidence and Neo's silent determination, we ventured forth into the night, ready to dance with danger in pursuit of our clandestine goals.

The Huntsmen advanced with misguided confidence, their weapons gleaming in the dim light of the Dust Exchange. I summoned my broken sword, its worn blade resonating with the echoes of past battles. The tension in the air was palpable as shadows clung to my form, eager allies awaiting my command.

The first Huntsman lunged, a predictable strike I sidestepped effortlessly. With a swift counter, my broken sword cut through his aura, dispelling his offensive with a grace born of practiced precision he was sent flying smashing through several buildings

I had Disdain for these so-called protectors of humanity fueled my every move; their blind adherence to an outdated code irked me.

Me: pathetic SHADOW DANCE