chapter 12: tempest vs tornado part 3

As the colossal shadow of the falling building loomed over me, Tatsumaki's telekinetic prowess reached its zenith. The impending weight threatened to crush my resolve, but with a surge of determination, I invoked one of my potent techniques – the Starfall Crushing Fist.

Channelling immense energy onto my fist, I drew upon the very essence of the stars. The mana-infused broken sword dissipated, its magic merging with the cosmic power that now coursed through my veins. The battle scene, already a tumultuous clash of psychic and magical forces, took a transformative turn as I prepared to unleash the Starfall Crushing Fist.

The air crackled with cosmic energy as the falling building descended with ominous speed. With a resolute stance, I thrust my charged fist toward the heavens. A celestial glow enveloped my hand, and the very fabric of reality seemed to ripple with the impending release of stellar might.

"Starfall Crushing Fist!"

That name is so fucking cringe

I declared, the words resonating with the invocation of celestial forces. The cosmic energy surged forth in a radiant burst, creating a protective barrier around me. The falling building, caught within the cosmic vortex, faced an opposing force that defied the laws of gravity.

The clash of energies created a spectacle that transcended the mundane. The building, suspended mid-fall, became a testament to the clash of cosmic and telekinetic forces. The air shimmered with ethereal brilliance as the Starfall Crushing Fist manifested its celestial power.

Tatsumaki, witnessing the unexpected turn of events, intensified her telekinetic efforts to control the plummeting structure. The battle scene now unfolded as a cosmic struggle, the stellar energies of my technique pushing against the relentless force of Tatsumaki's telekinesis.

The cosmic vortex expanded, creating a buffer zone that deflected the impending impact of the building. The very laws of physics seemed to waver as the clash of forces reached a crescendo. The urban landscape, already battered by the earlier clashes, now bore witness to a confrontation that defied the boundaries of earthly comprehension.

As the building hung suspended in mid-air, the Starfall Crushing Fist continued to radiate celestial brilliance. The clash of energies became a focal point in the ongoing narrative of the battle, each moment shaping the destiny of this otherworldly confrontation.

With a final surge of cosmic energy, the falling building was repelled, ascending skyward against the pull of gravity. The celestial glow subsided, leaving the battlefield marked by the aftermath of the cosmic intervention. The battle scene, now tinged with the echoes of stellar power, awaited the next chapter in the ongoing clash between Tatsumaki and the wielder of celestial forces.

The remnants of the building disintegrated into a cloud of dust, settling the aftermath of the intervention. Tatsumaki, her eyes wide with disbelief, stared at me in horror as the forces displayed their overwhelming might.

Me:Don't hate me for this, thot ass-kicker!

I declared, my words carrying a mixture of determination and the irreverent banter that defined our clash. With a burst of agility, I appeared behind her in an instant, ready to unleash the next phase of the battle sending her flying with a kick to the ass

Tatsumaki: YOU BASTARD

I rolled my eyes

I said don't hate me for this

As I prepared to strike, Tatsumaki, recovering from the shock, summoned her telekinetic defenses with renewed vigor. The air crackled with tension as the clash resumed, the urban labyrinth once again becoming the canvas for our intense confrontation.