Shop Owner: Why should I? You don't have anything to give me.

His harsh words hung in the air like a heavy fog, suffocating the man with their cruelty.

...: S-Sir, I don't have an-ything with me now. I swear, I w-ill give you money once I get it. P-please provide me with something to e-at.

He joined his hands in a desperate plea, his vulnerability on full display for all to see.

The shop owner, blinded by his own greed and impatience, exploded with anger.

Shop Owner: I AM NOT A RICH PERSON TO PROVIDE YOU FREE FOOD! GET OUT!

With force, he shoved the man out of the shop, the crowd now fully engaged in the unfolding scene, their murmurs of disapproval blending into a cacophony of noise.

As the man stumbled on the brink of falling, a reassuring hand extended to support him, a beacon of light in the darkness of his despair.

Looking up, he encountered the determined gaze of a girl around his age, her eyes reflecting a mix of compassion and defiance.

...: Are you okay?

Her voice, filled with genuine concern, washed over him like a soothing balm, offering solace in the midst of chaos.

The shop owner, taken aback by this unexpected intervention, sneered at the pair, his arrogance undiminished by the girl's display of compassion.

Shop Owner: Mind your own business, girl. He's just a beggar.

Undeterred by the shop owner's disdain, the girl shot back with a glare.

The girl is none other than Y/N.

Y/N: Everyone deserves to be treated with kindness. You shouldn't humiliate someone in need.

The crowd, initially mere spectators, began to murmur, some nodding in agreement with her words.

She turned her attention back to the man, her gaze softening with empathy as she reached out to help him regain his footing.

Y/N: Come with me. I'll make sure you get something to eat.

Guiding him away from the hostile scene, she led the man to her grandmother's nearby bakery, her steps steady and determined.

As they entered the bakery, the enchanting aroma of freshly baked goods surrounded them, a comforting embrace that enveloped them in warmth and welcome.