Chapter Three

A/N Just a quick note to say that there is content in here that can be considered sexual. It isn't graphic AT ALL, but yeah... however this story isn't going to be the most 'innocent' ever, so if you don't like smut, I'd leave now. :)

Ashton pov

I woke up early in the morning, head resting against something rising and falling at a steady pace- a person. As I stretched outwards, my hands came into contact with the persons face, and I heard a voice say in a whisper, almost whimper 'I don't hate you Ash'

In that moment, my head shot up, no longer tired at all. Luke stared at me, a look of worry evident in his eyes. My mouth was wide open, closing like a goldfish. I couldn't think of a response, so I just lay back down and thought about what he had said.

Did I really hate him? I guess not... he' a little bit annoying- but who isn't, in reality. I thought back to all of the moments he's cracked a joke, where I've at least chuckled a bit, where his small smile made the dimples in my cheeks prominent.

"I... don't hate you either," I struggled out, which made the blue in Luke's eyes sparkle and light up before he shot himself at me, tackling me into a tight hug. It was a surprise, but I should've expected after the amount of times that I'd seen Luke cuddling the hell out of either Mikey or Cal, however, I had never expected that sort of physical affection to be directed at me.

Rational thinking caused me to wonder why I was able to overcome the hate I was so sure I had felt only days before. Hearing the sound of the room door opening, I expected Luke to jump up and leave- but he didn't. I lay there awkwardly, his hands around my waist as the other half of 5sos walked in and almost did a double take. A look of bewilderment was easily readable on each of the guy's faces as they stood still and in perfect synchronisation looked at each other and high fived.

The looks of shock had left their faces and travelled to mine and Luke's as the other two started laughing, so I hard I was beginning to wonder whether they were actually asthmatic walruses' hiding in human form. The laughter eventually died down, their faces red. "Errr... do you want to tell us what that was about?" Luke piped up from on top of me, voice slightly muffled as his face still remained hidden in my chest.

Red faced and out of breath, Mikey stood up and simply said "I knew it would work, I just wasn't expecting it to be that quick," I then remembered what they had said about sharing a hotel room and stuck my middle finger up. Cal had then evidently regained composure as he said "Right, well as entertaining as this has been, we only came in to tell you that we're leaving in an hour to get to the airport, so meet us in the lobby then," Now that this tour had ended, we were heading to LA to get the next record done. Instead of having hotel rooms- WAIT A MINUTE! I just realised that it was very convenient for there only to be one night for the whole 'room rota' thing to happen... coincidence? I think not. I chuckled and shook my head at their strangely clever plan whilst Luke stood up to start packing for America, however, in the process of him standing up, his ass rubbed against my crotch and I couldn't help but let out a small whimper. I tensed up as he completely stood up and let out a sigh of relief when he didn't appear to have heard me. Looking down I noticed my problem hadn't gone yet... so the moment his back was turned, I ran for my life, inaudibly screaming something about going to the bathroom.

I wasn't going to make the mistake of using our ensuite so I burst into Mikey and Cal's room, happy to see that they weren't in sight, and I locked myself in their bathroom, turning the shower on to block out any... sounds... and pulled down my tight jeans. My boner was still just as prominent as before, so I started working on it, not thinking of anything in particular as my hand moved up and down, creating the friction I craved. It wasn't long until I was panting, and as I reached my high, I let out a loud moan before releasing over my hand.

Now that I had sorted myself out, I cleaned up and left the bathroom like nothing had ever happened, walking quickly back to my bedroom where Luke was still passing and I could think of only one thing... Why was Luke able to give me a boner?

I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING! I have had a full on past month or so, full of exams, and end of school year stuff... so yeah :) But now it's summer, so updates can be much more frequent... YAAAAAAAY lol, thanks for reading!