She looked me and said, "nahi".

"So, why are you so silent, please say something". I said sweetly. I am happy that she is not forced in this.

She slightly smiles and said, "I am sorry, me zyada ladko se baat nahi karti is liye mujhe samaj nahi aa raha kya baat Karu?".

I just smiled at her and said, "don't be sorry, bas itna hi bata dijiye me apko pasand hu ya nahi?".

"Huh! ". She said and her face is shocked.

"Ok, don't tell me, talk to your family and then say". I said and got up.

"Let's go our family are waiting". I said.

"You go I am coming in five minutes". She said while getting up.

"Ok, take your time". I said and left the room.

Alizeh's pov.

He left my room.

Oh my god! What am I doing?  What he was thinking about me? But he said he liked me.

Par mene kuch q nahi bola us waqt yaar. He is looking perfect, smart and understanding person.

I thought and came downstairs.

🥀

In living room.

Zain's pov.

We all were sitting when dad asked me directly," Zain are you ready to marry alizeh?".

"Yes dad I am ready". I said with confidence.

My dad smiled and hugged me.

"Alizeh bachha are you ready?". Ibrahim uncle asked her.

I am waiting for her answer. She look down and said slowly," yes".

What!  She said yes to me oh my god!  Am I not dreaming right!
Kya ladki hai yaar mere samne kuch nahi kaha or yaha sabke samne ha bol Diya, intresting girl. I thought and smirk.

"Congratulations Kareem hum dost se rishtedar ban Gaye". Ibrahim uncle said.

"Bohot Mubarak ho tumhe bhi Ibrahim". Dad said and hugged Ibrahim uncle.

I got up and hugged Ibrahim uncle.

"Mai kuch mitha khane ko lati hu". Jannat aunty said and left in kitchen.

"Zain mera beta mai bahut khush hu aaj". Mom said and kissed my forehead.

"Bhai Congress!". Sara said to me.

"Thank you". I said with smile.

Jannat aunty come from kitchen and give sweets to everyone.

I saw Alizeh she is smiling and talking to my mom. She looks happy.

"Bas yahi chahiye". I said looking at her.

"Or kya chahiye bhai aapko?". Sara said to me.

Oh, i said loudly, " nothing". And Sara laughed.

We talked for a while and got ready to leave.

"Chalo, ab hum chalte hai, jald hi engagement ki date fix karenge ". Dad said to Ibrahim uncle.

"Ha, zaroor ". Ibrahim uncle said.

"Alizeh beti apna khayal rakhna hum ab chalte hai". Mom said to alizeh and hug her.

"Ji, aap bhi apna khayal rakhiyega". Alizeh said while broking the hug.

I greet good bye to all and glanced at Alizeh she was talking to Sara and then we left for home.

🥀

Author's pov.

Everyone is very happy with the relationship between both families but Razia and Soha are so angry that their jaws drop when Zain says yes to this marriage.

During the whole car drive, Zain's mom just praised Alizeh and Zain smiled all the way.

🥀

After dinner.

After dinner

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Zain's pov.

I come to my room and freshen up.

I am now laying on my bed thinking about Alizeh. She is beautiful. Her eyes are shiny like a star, and her lips, her smile, her long black hair, her glowing face, her sweet and soft voice, everything is perfect about her. I am going crazy.

Thinking about her i fell asleep.

🥀

Alizeh's pov.

I am now in my room lying on my bed

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I am now in my room lying on my bed. I am thinking about Zain. He is so nice. I can't believe he said yes to this marriage, he didn't think that I didn't talk to him perfectly and was all shy and quite.  He didn't judge me.

Par me hi pagal ho gai thi ese kon behave karta hai yaar Alizeh. I think mujhe sorry kehna chahiye unhe but kaise kahugi pata nahi hum kab milenge ya kab baat hogi hamari.

Thinking about all this i fell asleep.

🥀

____________________________________

Please avoid if any mistake and do vote , share and comment....

Thank you! ❤️