Mohan - theek hai.... Hamari poori family is shaadi me aaegi...

Aasha - ji.... Rasme to do din baad se ho shuru hai...

Pramod - which resort?

Aasha - shaadi kisi resort me nahi ho rahi hai beta.... Shaadi.... Shaadi to Haryana ke Rohtak me hai....

Madhur - wow...

Jay - itni dur

Aasha - actually ye meri saans ki aakhri iccha The ki beti apni pehle ghar se vida ho isliye.... Ye Shaadi Rohtak me hai... Kuch din me rasme shuru hai.... Aur aapki poori family ko zaroor aana hai....please mana mat kijiyega..... Susheela bhi meri beti jaise hi hai.....

Mohan - hamari family aaegi... Aap Fikr mat kijiye....

.........

Susheela was smiling while packing her back, she is going to attend her cousin's wedding.
She wants to attend everything there and she was mostly excited to go her hometown Rohtak.

Pramod just entered to the room and saw her humming a tune and packing some sarees on her bag.

Pramod - aaj khush to bhot hogi tum?

Susheela - khush.... Bhot zyada khush hu mai.... Meri cousin ki shaadi hone ja rahi hai.

Pramod - and what about husband?

Susheela - husband kyo? Husband ki shaadi to ho gayi hai na mughse.

Pramod - are you out of your mind?! We were going for our first vacation am now you cancelled the plan to go to that wedding.

Susheela - vacation to kabhi bhi ho sakta hai... Par shaadi baar baar thodi na aati hai....

Pramod - are you serious!! I'm not going to Rohtak at any cost.

She took her phone and dialed Jay's phone no.

Susheela - maine dad ko phone kar diya hai... Aana hai ya nahi aana... Unhe bata do.

Pramod - are aa raha hu Yaar!!!!

He snatched her phone and threw it on the bed.

.........

When they arrived to Rohtak, everyone was excited for the wedding except for the Pramod. He was super excited to go for a vacation with him wife but this wedding ruined it all.

They came out of the car and Chaturvedis came ahead to welcome Anands.

Kusum did the Aarti and welcomed the guests to the Haveli. Siya came ahead and hugged Susheela, there also came the bride to welcome the guests.

Kusum - Chalo Pooja to subah ko ho gayi the... Ab aap sab aaram kar lijiye.....

They came inside the Haveli with there bags.

Susheela was busy in roaming in a corridors.. She was feeling so new to visit Rohtak for the first time.

She went to her room and locked the door she went to the balcony and looked at everyone doing preparations for the rasam.

Suddenly, Siya knocked on the door.

Siya - di.... Dekho jija ji yaha se ja rahe hai.....

Susheela ran out of the room...

Susheela - kaha ja rahe hai...

Siya - pata nahi... Par bhot has rahe the aur bol the mai to chala...

Susheela - ye mere maike me meri naak kata ke rahenge....

Susheela ran to the main door of the Haveli and found pramod hugging a person.

Susheela - kaha jq rahe ho aap.....Maine mana kara tha na...

He backed off and looked towards her.

Pramod - who didn't you told me ki shaadi kiski ho rahi hai...

Susheela - m... Matlab...

Veer - ye bhabhi hai na...

Pramod - ha.. Yahi teri bhabhi hai..

Veer immediately touched her feet's.

Susheela - ye kya kar rahe ho aap aur aap ho kaun

Veer - mughe nahi pehchana...

Pramod - don't you know he is groom...

Susheela - oh.... Vo shayad abhi tak dekha nahi tha na isliye.... Lekin aap kaha ja rahe ho?

Veer - are bhabhi... Mera dost meri shaadi me aaya hai... To vo ladki walo ke sath kyo rahega.. 

Susheela - dost?

Veer - we were school friends.... To sorry bhabhi... Pramod ladki walo ki taraf se nahi ladke walo ki taraf se hai....

Susheela - par Pramod aap kaise....

Pramod - tum chahti thi na mai shaadi me aau.... To mai kis ke side se hu...who cares.... But I'm going...

Susheela - aap nahi ja sakte aise?

Pramod - I have to go Susheela....

He left with bag and Susheela was fuming on anger that he left with groom and didn't even talked her in a manner.

At the evening.

Susheela was taking out of clothes from her bag when someone knocked on the door of the balcony.

Susheela - ye balcony ne kaun... Hai...

Pramod - that's me baby...

She quickly opened her the door.

Susheela - aap!!! Ab kyo aae ho yaha... Sab mughse pooch rahe hai damad ji kaha hai... Kaha hai damad ji... Kyo bolu mai unko... Aur aapko to mere sath hona chaiye tha na... To aise kaise chale gaye aap! Aur.... Aur balcony me kaise aae.... Jab se Rohtak aae ho.. Pagalpan khatam hi nahi ho ra..... Mmmmmmm....

She screamed against his lips, because he begin to kiss her hard on her lips. She pushed him away.

Pramod - just calm down...

He pinned her by the wall and traced his fingers on her cheeks...

Susheela - aapne galat kiya...

Pramod - there's nothing wrong. I'm still here.

Susheela - to?

He gripped his hand on her waist.

Pramod - so lets don't waste time....

He pasted his lips on hers again into a kiss and slowly pinched her waist making her moan.

Vote - 40

Thankyou 🙂