Part 25

Susheela was busy in arranging her bag Properly and Pramod entered inside the room.

Pramod - kahi ja rahi ho?

Susheela - you know what?!!

Pramod - what?

Susheela - I just got a call from The Natraj studios...

Pramod - a... What is it?

Susheela - it's a dance studio... They just called me and invited me to give a performance at tomorrow event which is going is held at a huge place.

Pramod - okay... So when you're going to perform.

Susheela - kal shaam ko... But I'm not prepared well.  mughe rehearsal karni padegi aaj rat ko..

Pramod - here?

Susheela - not here... I'm going to studio...

Pramod - fine so let me drop you there.

She nodded and took her bag packing some essential stuff into it.

Pramod sat on the couch taking his laptop, he found her looking for something all over the bed.

Pramod - what are you finding?

Susheela - my br... Brush... Makeup brush.

He chuckled bitting his lower lip, as he knew what she was actually looking for... Her bra, which was on the floor and she was just hesitating to tell what it is.

He kept the laptop aside, came towards her, picked her bra giving it to her.

Pramod - does your brush looks like your bra?

She got startled and looked at him.

Pramod - this is it right?

She quickly snatched it from his hands and kept it in the bag.

He came behind her and opened her long curls which were tied into her bun. He removed her hairs from her right shoulder and wrapped his arms behind her from back. She closed her eyes and felt his lips on her neck.

Pramod - it's just a bra.... There's nothing to hide on it, we are husband and wife.. No one else has right to do it to you what I can.

Susheela - and what can you do?

He came closer to her ears.

Pramod - I can touch you, i can make love to you, , I can make you feel the pleasure, I can even speqk as much as dirty I want to you......... She turned and there eyes met.

Pramod - the every inch of your body is divine.. your beautiful eyes and your face has those sharp features which everyone needs to see.... When I bring you close by your slim waist... It fits in my arms so well... And yes, your breasts have a perfect size that will  be set in my palm easily.... Rest I want to know about your core... And I know it's more then heaven... Right...

She closed her eyes feeling his touch over the most sensitive part of her body.

Pramod - it not that dirty... It's not even perfect what I'm saying Cuz I know I can't explain you what you are.

He placed a soft kiss on her lips.

Pramod - don't fear to tell me anything about your intimacy.... I need to know every point of it.....

Susheela nodded breathing heavily to his words.

...........

DAMN!!! what happened yesterday was a spark to there married life. She kissed him nicely. Her juicy lips were so good to suck. One thing that he can't miss to see what her shyness. She is totally timid and adorable . But it's just a beginning. He want to add everything into this phase, the love has just begin. He want to make her his forever in his heart not only on his bed.

.....

He dropped her at the studio and Also went with her because he can't trust in term of her safety.

She was practising and he was just waiting for hours. I didn't realized when he slept sitting on the stairs. Suddenly he heard her.

Susheela - chale....

He opened his eyes and found it was 5 AM.

Pramod - have you done...

Susheela - yeah... Lets Go...

She was so tired as she practised for long.

After going to home they both slept and Susheela woke up in a few hours back. She got freshen up and saw Pramod had just waken up.

She have to leave early even before breakfast.

She completed her the Aarti am came came back to room. Pramod was getting ready to go to office.

She took out a pass from her bag.

Susheela - take the Pass.. You are officially invited by me to come and attend the concert.

Pramod - I have a meeting today.

Susheela - I'm going to perform for the first time after our wedding... I seriously want my husband to come and watch me there... Please...

Pramod - okay... I'll come... And give your best.

...........

Susheela was ready in her outfit along with that her make up was done. She had tied the ghungroos and she was all set to perform.
She went to the stage to performe...

On the other hand.

Pramod was still in the busy at the meeting which was extremely important for there upcoming project. He didn't even remember that he have to go to the concert.

Just after the meeting ended... He was standing near the window and Madhur came to towards him.

Madhur - bhai, coffee.

Pramod took it and sipped it.

Madhur - bhai...

Pramod - hm...

Madhur - bhabhi ko pick karne jaoge na... To ye flower de dena unko...

Pramod - abhi pick karne ka time kaha hua hai...

Madhur - nahi bhai... It's the time. You don't remember aaj concert hai...

The coffee mug slipped from his hands.

Madhur - kya hua bhai?

Pramod - fuck...

On the other side Susheela just ended her performance gracefully but one thing hurted her.
Her husband did not even came to see her and sit for her.

Susheela - aaj ke baad kabhi baat nahi karungi inse.... Hamesha mera dil tod dete hai 💔😩

Vote - 40

Thankyou 🙂