Part 6

It's there Roka today.

Susheela was getting ready in her room when Kusum entered.

Kusum - tu taiyaar hui?

Susheela - ha..

Kusum - hm.. Theek hai.. Sundar lag rahi hai aaj bhot. Teri nazar utar du Phir kamre se bahar jana.

Siya - di....wow... Aaj to Patakha lag rahi ho.

Kusum - khabardar agar mehmano ke samne ye sab bola to... Aur sun Susheela.. Vo kuch de to chup chap apna palla aage karne le lena ... Is shagun ko rokte nahi hai beta.. Bhot shubh hota hai...

Susheela nodded.

Kusum - ab tu ja bahar dekh sab taiyaar hai ya nahi.. Ja..

Siya - okay.. Ja rahi hu.
..

As soon as Susheela heard everyone out. She felt nervousness as they were totally new to them all.

Siya - Chalo ab bahar ni aaoge kya?

Susheela nodded and came outside. She was looking so Devine like a goddess.

Madhur and kunj came ahead and touched her feet.

Susheela - are aap kya kar rahe ho?

Madhur - ab to aap hamari bhabhi ho.. Aur pair chhuna to Banta hai.

She came forward and saw Pramod' father, grandfather and his aunt sitting with them.

Her aunt stand and came towards her.

Sakshi - mai Pramod ki maasi hu... Mughe to man na padega jijaji.. Vakai...bhot khoobsurat hai hone wali bahu... Baitho beta.

Susheela first bends and touched her feet.

Sakshi - beta iski koi zarurat nahi...

She makes her sit on the sofa.

First Sakshi sat next to her doing her Aarti along with a tilak they started the Rasam.

Sakshi  took the shagun ka nariyal and Susheela accepted it first and then handed it to Siya sitting next to help her. She took some boxes of jewellery and gave them to Susheela.

Siya opened a box and helped Susheela to wear one necklace given by Sakshi.

After that Sakshi makes her wear a golden bracelet. And them handed her a box of sweets and along a box saree.

Sakshi - bas kuch din aur... Fir hum ise bahu banakar lekar ke jaenge... Ab aap hamare samdhi hai..

Madhur - masi....aap ek cheez bhool gayi..

Sakshi - kya?

Madhur - shagun to saari family deti hai nanap... To ab hum bhi kuch de du bhabhi ko?

Sakshi - ha bilkul......

Kunj came ahead and gave her a box of earrings.

Madhur - ye bas aapke liye hai... Mom ke earrings hai.. Ab ye aapke hi hai..

Siya - tum meri di ko itna kuch de rahe ho... Tumhe nahi lagta ya zyada hai..

Madhur - nahi vo bhabhi ye mom ke baad bhabhi hi aa rahi hai na isliye... Tumhe bhi kuch chahiye..

Siya - nahi... Meri di ko ye sab de rahe ho kaafi hai.

Kusum - mai sab ka muh meetha kara deti hu...

She brings the sweet for everyone. Sakshi fed a piece to Susheela.

Then Kusum handed them some gifts that they wanted to gift to the Anand family.

Madhur - Siya..

Siya - bolo.

Madhur - mere bhai ko kya gift kar rahe ho tum...

Siya - vahi kuch khaandani cheeze jo gift hoti rahi hai.. Ek expensive wrist watch... And aur bhi bhot kuch...

Madhur - mughe kuch gift nahi karogi. 

Siya - tumhari shaadi hai?

Madhur - Matlab meri shaadi hogi to mughe gift karogi na..

Siya - tum kab shaadi karoge?

Madhur - ladki dekh li hai bas vo man jaye to..

Siya - to...

Madhur - mai kar lunga shaadi..

Siya - aur agar shaadi ke liye na kar de to...

Madhur - no way.. Mughe koi reject hi nahi kar sakta..

Kunj - 12 standard me ek ladki ne thappad marke reject kiya tha...

Madhur - beech me kyo bola..

Kunj - mai to bas tughe Yaad dila raha tha... Aur kuch bhi nahi.

Siya - sorry... Mughe nahi pata tha tumhe ladkiya reject bhi kar deti hai..

She walked to the dining table.

Madhur - saale bolne ke wakt to zuban nahi chalti teri...

Kunj - mai hamesha single rahunga aur tughe bhi single rakhunga... Bhot tante hai Pyaar ke....

Kusum requested everyone to come and have the lunch together.

The Anand family departed later.

At night.

Susheela was laying on the bed. Looking at those expensive jewellery that they have given her.

She wondered, it will be some hard for her to handle the entire family being alone for responsible for everything.

A message popped on her phone.

She saw that.

Mr. Anand. Texted her.

"I'm waiting for you, come out right now"

She was shocked when that he was here.

She looked that Siya was sleeping so she silently went out closing the door.

He was standing out of him car.

She adjusted her dupatta properly.

Susheela - what are you here... So late?

Pramod - come with me..

Susheela - but now... I'm it's too late.. Papa won't allow me.

Pramod - I said Come. With. Me. Are you deaf?

Susheela didn't know how to refuse him, opened the door of the car for her and she sat in. He sits on the the driving seat and starts driving.

Susheela - where are we going?

He remained silent not giving her any reply.

The car stopped in from a building.

He came out and opened for her respectivelu.

She stepped out of the car.

Vote - 30

Thankyou 🙂