Part 5

Pramod came to the lawn as Susheela requested him that she want to talk to him for something.

She turned looking at him and smiled to him.

Pramod - so... What do you wanna say?

Susheela - a..actually day after tomorrow we are having our roka. It is going to be a very small beginning to the relations between us. I want to begin our journey with some special blessings. I know you are an unbeliever to the God but I want you to come with me to the temple and pray for us.

Pramod - why?

Susheela - because I belive that God will protect our bond always from every danger... Please I just want to pray with you.

Pramod - I never Pray.

Susheela - but you care for everyone, right? Please I just want to go with you so that God will bless us together... Please.

He remained silently looking at her making a puppy face. He thought whether he should agree or not. He never prayed to God for anything, he just believed in himself to get anything he want in life. But he can not deny this girl Who wants to pray for his happiness. He decided to agree.

Pramod - fine.... I will come... Text me the time and the address.

She nodded.

He turned leaving and smiling at his down thoughts.

The next day.

She was waiting for him at the Temple. He came in his car which stooped in front of her.

He wondered how she is standing and waiting for him in that scorching heat?
He parked the car and came out towards her.

Pramod - why were you waiting out? you must go inside and wait.

Susheela - I wanted you go with you only.

Pramod - fine it's very hot here, let's go.

Susheela - removed you shoes first.

Pramod - what?... Seriously?

Susheela - you have to go barefooted in the temple. You cannot go going with shoes. That's restricted.

Pramod - I have gone inside many times wearing shoes.

Susheela - when? I think you were a baby at that time. Priests only allow babies to go to inside that way and you are not a baby anymore so just remove your shoes as I can't wait standing in this hot anymore. I have already waited a lot. So please remove them, go and wash you hands first and come with me.

She said straightly getting irritated to stand in the sun.

He removed his shoes and his foot were burning on that hot floor. He washed his hands from the tap and came back.

She removed her sandles and they  entered inside the temple. She was holding a thaal in her hand and she noticed him not joining his hands.

Susheela - join your hands.

She asked him and moved forward to the priest.
She greeted him and forwarded the thaal to him.

Priest - ye aapke sath hai?

Susheela - ji... Hamari shaadi hone wali hai.

Priest - oh... Bhagwan tum dono ki manokamna poori kare...

She joined her hands and closed her eyes praying.

Pramod finded her in a total faith of God. He doesn't wanted to hurt her. So he closed his eyes and prayed that God may fulfill what ever she wants in her life.

He opened his eyes and saw her taking the thaal back.

Pramod - what did you prayed?

Susheela - nahi bata sakti.

She kneeled down and she bended touching her head to the floor. He was feeling weird why she is praying so much but he didn't knew she was praying for them only.

She stands after a minute taking the Prasad from the thaal.

Susheela - prasad.

Pramod nodded in no and realized her disgusting expression towards him. He forwarded both of his hand received the Prasad and ate it.

Susheela - lets go.

They came out of the temple and they both arrived back to home after wearing there footwear.

Pramod was still thinking what she had prayed for them. He also wanted to ask, but didn't asked her. He will wait for a perfect moment to ask her what she prayed for them?

He dropped her back to home and went to home.

He just entered inside and found his grandfather and his father sitting along with there old relatives.

Madhur - bhai... Ye Dekho...

He showed his an expensive diamond necklace.

He avoided that and sat next his  grandfather.

Mohan Prakash Anand is the name of his grandfather.

Mohan - kal tera roka hai..

Pramod - dadu... I know that... But why we are preparing so much?

Mohan - because this is the ritual where the two families exchange gift and meet to know each other well.

Pramod - fine...

Madhur - bro they must have planned to gift you something expensive.. Okay. Let me suggest.. Demand for an expensive car.

Kunj - that goes for you stupid... That's dowry. Not a gift.

Madhur - then why we are gifting bhabhi this much of jewellery?

Jay - because she will be the only woman in the house and she deserve it. We will bring Laxmi to our house.

Mohan - pramod ne kuch select nahi kiya Susheela ke liye...

Pramod - dadu.. I have already decided something for her. Just don't worry. I will gift her but not on our roka.

He smiled internally knowing that he has ordered the best designer to design to special gown for her. That she Will wear on there reception. The gown worths cost of 1 million. That's what his queen deserves. That gown is designed according to the way he want to see her in it.

Vote - 30

Thankyou 🙂