Part 19

Susheela was sitting in her balcony and staring at the moon. Holding her phone in her hand.

Kusum - susheela... Chal apna vrat khol le.... Chand to dekh liya tune.

Susheela - bhookh nahi hai mummy.

Kusum - kya bhookh nahi hai... Tune kuch nahi khaya.... Chal ab to kha le..

Susheela - unka phone bhi nahi aaya mughe 😞

Dp - are Susheela...

He called her name.

Susheela - ji papa...

He came in her room.

Dp - kha liya khana?

Kusum - mana kar rahi hai.

Dp - kyo?

Kusum - vo... Pramod ji ka phone nahi aaya na.

Dp. - phone nahi aaya, Matlab?

Kusum - unhone subah se Susheela se baat nahi ki. Na to phone uthaya na koi message kiya. To udaas baithi hai.

Dp - ye kya baat hui.. Are phone to karna chaiye tha...

Susheela - Rehne dijiye papa... Nahi raha Yaad unko.. Aap meri fikar mat karo. Mai theek hu.

On the other side

Pramod woke when the servant knocked on the door.

He got up from the bed, went towards the door and opened it.

Servant - sir.. Jay sir ka call aaya hai. Aapse urgently baat karni hai.

Pramod took the phone from his hands and he went out.

Pramod - yes dad.

Jay - pramod... Where the fuck have you been since the morning?

Pramod - what are you asking dad?

Jay - I'm asking you something. Do you know what is it today?

Pramod - Wednesday..

Jay - idiot!! Aaj karwachauth hai!

Pramod - shit.

Jay - have you talked to susheela since morning? Have you even informed her about you're leaving.

Pramod - no.

Jay - that's ridiculous Pramod! You don't even care. She fasted for your sake you can't even think about it. Dimag kaha rehta hai tumhara.

Pramod - dad. I had no idea it's karwachauth today.

Jay - just call her now. Baat karo us se. I can't believe tum itne careless uske liye.

He shouted upon her.

Pramod disconnected the call and quickly put that phone out of his room. He came inside and switched his phone onn.
30 missed calls from Susheela and 5 unread messages.

He gulped his saliva and called her. But she unaccepted his call.
He called her again and again but she still avoided it. She was crying in her room burying her face in the pillow. She was crying on what he can't do. Why he can't take there care of such a small thing. He is so careless and it's enough now. She is taking it since they met.

..........

The next day.

When she returned from dance classes. She received a parcel. She opened it when she was alone. She found a pair of gold bangles in it. She was angry and she sent them back to the address from where the present came for her. She unaccepted it also didn't replied to his calls.

He felt like. She is done with him. It is all his fault but now it could bring a crack between there relation if he didn't took it serious.

After two days he returned back.

It was evening when she just came out of the dance studio and saw him. He was there standing with a gentle smile on his face and holding a bunch of rose in his hands.

Pramod - hi....

She start going to another side.

Pramod - okay wait... Sorry.

He came in her way and stopped her to go forward.

Pramod - sorry...

Susheela - rasta chhod dijiye mera...

Pramod - please...

Susheela - jane dijiye mughe.

Pramod - i said I'm sorry.

Susheela - Accha... Bas sorry..

Pramod - no... A... Sorry again.

He forwarded the roses to her.

Pramod - please.

Susheela - Mr. Anand. Can you please leave me?

Pramod - fine. What do you want?

He said straightly not know how his words pierced her heart. She was hurt and saying like she will definitely ask what does she want.

She cried to it immediately, she can not control herself this time. She began to cry baldy.

Susheela - you.. You just don't know. What.. What I ac.. Actually want?.... Cuz you just...... Don't care.

She walked away saying this and went towards a rickshaw. But he held her hand and dragged to a corner.

Pramod - I have canceled an important meeting to came and meet you here. Don't waste my time.

She pushed him away.

Susheela - dur rahiye mughse... Aap samajhte kya hai khud ko?! Kya time bas aapka hi hota hai. Are kya chahte hai aap!!!?

She shouted upon him rasing her voice for the first time.

Susheela - ye hum dono jaante hai, hamari shaadi kaise hui... Hamare Paas utna time nahi tha ki hum ek dusre ko jaan paye... Aur ab... Jab mai aapki biwi ban gayi hu.. To aisa kya maang liya maine aapse jo aap mughe de bhi nahi paa rahe hai.. Mai kaha kehti ki aap mere sath rahiye... Mere sath wakt bitaiye... Are mai kaha kuch zyada bolti hu... Lekin kya aapka mere liye farz nahi Banta.... Kya aap duniya me koi eklaute pati hai jisne Paas hara wakt kaam hai... Har kisi ke Paas kaam hai lekin vo thoda wakt adjust kar lete hai na apni family ke liye... Mughe na to aapke sath kahi jana hai na mughe kahi rehna hai.... Mai bas bas ye chahti hu ki din ke 10 bhi aap mughe de denge to vo bhi bhot hai mere liye... Aap chandigarh chale gaye aur mughe ek baar batane ke baare me bhi aapko khayal nahi aaya... Mai pareshan thi jab aap mera phone nahi utha rahe the... Are biwi hu mai aapki... Haq hai mera aap par.... Aur fikar to laazmi hai... Aap mera ek baat samajh lijiye... Aapko mai pasand nahi hu to na sahi... Duniya ko dikhane ke liye Hi sahi..  Hame ye rishta nibhana padega... Aise nahi to vaise..  Varna mai ye roz roz ka sardard nahi jhel sakti.... Please.

She walked away from his leaving him there only.
She turned back.

Susheela - aur ha.. Har baat par sorry mat kahiye... Jabse hamari shaadi hui hai aapne mughse baate kam aur sorry zyada kaha hai.

She wiped her wet cheeks and went back to the rickshaw.

Vote - 35

Thankyou 🙂