Chapter 12: A Knight's Goal, Truths Revealed

' thoughts'
"Air quotes"
Name: talking
Damn: voice change
() author speech
[] reading
** scene/expressions/POV changes

*Sundown*

*Outside midgar royal spellsword academy*

*3rd  pov*

It was getting close to sundown, and outside the barrier covered school, iris along with alexia, her soldiers and shadow garden were getting ready for their attack. Alpha had just finished talking to one of her subordinates, along with having a small bat on her right shoulder.

Alpha: *looks at iris* Thanks to the information from two of ours, my subordinates have surrounded the school to make sure none of our enemies escape, princess iris. Along with another set of informants in the inside having a signal ready to start.

Iris: *nods while sighing in relief* That's good. Any help to make this situation easier the better. What do you want my men and I to do?

Alpha: Your priority will be to have them ready to get the students and staff safely out and healed by our medical team.

Iris: *nod* I understand. I'll make sure my men will be ready for any students to be found.

While iris and alpha were still discussing strategies, alexia kept looking at the barrier covered school and her mind kept focusing on y/n's safe return.

Alexia: *worried* 'You better come back in one piece, you lovable idiot.'

???: *cheerful* Excuse me nyah! I see your arm is injured nyah, can I take a look at it nyah!

Alexia turned to see a shadow garden member who was a cat demi-human. The demi-human was female with wavy white hair along with having yellow cat ears and a white tail. Her eyes were ruby-red, the female demi-human was wearing the shadow garden uniform, but the uniform had her tail sticking out, along with it showing the female's legs and knees that had joints like an insect, and her hands were slightly larger than human hands.

 Her eyes were ruby-red, the female demi-human was wearing the shadow garden uniform, but the uniform had her tail sticking out, along with it showing the female's legs and knees that had joints like an insect, and her hands were slightly larger t...

Alexia: *surprised a bit* Who are you?

Neferpitou: *eyes and ears straightened in realization* Whoops! I almost forgot to introduce myself nyah! *does a soldier pose* My name is neferpitou, nyah! I'm one of the lead members of shadow garden's medical team, nyah! Since your sister and you are working together with lord cronan, you have my permission to call me nefer, nyah!

Alexia: *sweatdrop* 'She really likes saying nyah, doesn't she.' *looks at her injured arm, and then looks at neferpitou and nods* Alright nefer, do your work.

Neferpitou: *cheerful* You won't be disappointed alexia! *gently takes alexia's injured arm*

While looking over alexia's injured arm, neferpitou started applying her healing magic that took the color of a soft violet.

Alexia: *surprise/shock* 'This healing magic is the same one cronan used on me. It feels just as warm as he used it, *confused* but why does it feel familiar?'