Chapter 9: Unmasking Pretenders

' thoughts'
"Air quotes"
Name: talking
Damn: voice change
() author speech
[] reading
** scene/expressions/POV changes

*morning at midgar academy *

*3rd pov*

We cut to see a dorm room where three individuals are sleeping, and one of them is a certain f/c hair teen sleeping with two beauties, until his eyes open up and yawn a bit. Y/n then felt something weighing him down, and looked to his side to see both alexia and iris, and smiled at the sight.

Y/n: *headpats both* *smiles* You two were definitely serious about getting me into your dorm.

While y/n patted the midgar sisters, they both smiled and snuggled up to their future husband with a smile. He still was a bit surprised at how serious his two girlfriends were about him staying with them ever since a certain pathetic knight and his cronies betrayed the kingdom.

Y/n: *smiles* 'While I can take care of myself easily, thank you two for caring about my well-being, I will always be grateful for that.'

Y/n then proceed to gently get out of bed and head to the shower room, but cause the sisters to stir and wake up.

Iris: *waking up* Y/n? Where are you my knight? I want more cuddling.

Alexia became fully awake, and took notice of the lights to the shower room turned on, and with a devious smile got her older sister out of bed, and proceeded to the shower room. While y/n had his back turned, he was taking off his clothes and before getting into the giant tube, he felt four hands on him, and slightly turned his head to see the midgar sisters almost practically naked with only white towels wrapped around their bodies.

Y/n: *slightly blushing* *smiling* Hello my princesses, why are you in the shower?

Alexia: *fake pout* Well, when my sister and I didn't feel your usual warmth on our bed, we took notice of you going to the shower. *sultry smirk* But it's only fair to have a good shower with our beloved. Don't you think so as well iris.

Iris: *slightly embarrassed* Y-yes. *slight sultry smirk* But it's only fair to have a special time with our beloved.

And in that shower, multiple moaning can be heard, especially some hands on the glass.

*Timeskip*

*1st pov*

After a good passion-filled morning with my girlfriends, iris went on ahead saying something about getting ready for a meeting in school. I assumed it was important, so I didn't pry into it. After some classes, I was currently at the cafeteria eating my lunch. Then skel and po arrived and sat across from me.

Skel: *smiling* Hey y/n, po and I haven't seen you for a bit since with zenon.

Po: *worried* Yeah bro, you alright?

Y/n: *small smile* I'm fine you knuckleheads, I got some help, so I didn't get interrogated by zenon's men. *eats for a bit*

Skel: *sighs in relief* That's good. *perverted smile* So now tell us bro, how's it going with princess alexia, spill the beans.

Po: *nods on wanting to know* I would like to know as well.

Y/n: *stops eating for a bit*