Chapter 5: A Knightly School Day Pt 2

' thoughts'

"Air quotes"

Name: talking

Damn: voice change

() author speech

[] reading

** scene/expressions/POV changes

*3rd pov, next day, lunchtime*

After yesterday, practically every student was practically talking about y/n's and alexia's formed relationship. And currently, the two are walking to lunch, with alexia holding y/n's arm, and several students watching them.

Y/n: *slightly worried* Um alexia, I thought me, you, and iris made an agreement to keep our relationship a secret

Alexia: *slightly sighs a bit*  Yeah, that is true. But I was starting to feel a bit irritated with the constant confessions I've been getting, and * angry look* my "fiancé" is the worst of them all. I constantly have to hold myself back from strangling him.

Y/n: From what skel and po told me, your "supposed" fiancé is zenon griffey, the bushin instructor.

Alexia: *angry sigh* Yes, that's him. While he may seem nice and caring, I can tell he's nothing but an overconfident bastard.

Since their childhood, y/n grew accustomed to alexia innate way of figuring out a person's true personality.

Y/n: *nonchalant* Yeah I can take your words for it, my silver princess. Whenever I have my bushin class, I have this urge to pummel his face to the ground.

Alexia: *hugs y/n's arm tighter* I would love nothing more to see you pummel zenon, my caring dark knight.

Alexia and y/n were close to the lunchroom doors, and not too many students were able to currently watch them.

Y/n: And besides- *moves other hand to grab alexia's left covered breast*

Alexia: *caught slightly surprise* Eep!!!

Y/n: *get close to alexia's ear* Your heart, soul, and body belong to me, alexia. My silver princess~

Alexia shivered in delight, especially when y/n acts possessive of her.

Alexia: *love lusting eyes* I love you so much, y/n.

Y/n: *smiles* Me too alexia, me too.

After a quick kiss, y/n and alexia got to the lunchroom.

*lunchroom*

Y/n and alexia separated for a bit to get their lunches, and y/n sat at a table where skel and po were at. And practically every student was watching him.

Skel: Seriously bro, how the heck do you get together with alexia.

Po: Yeah, how the heck did you pull it off.