Chapter 2: A Garden Born From the Shadows

' thoughts'

"Air quotes"

Name: talking

Damn: voice change

() author speech

[] reading

** scene/expressions/POV changes

*y/n's pov*

I never really thought much of anything, I enjoyed my life, my parents were great, I had good friends, and I never held much issues. But overtime, I felt I wanted to do more, to become better and I felt this fire in my chest and it told me in a way to build myself.

During my time on improving myself, I started dealing with thugs that were plaguing my home, and overtime people called cronan a hero. I didn't care much about it, but I'm glad I was able to give them hope.  I don't regret saving that kid.

Y/n: 'I know I died, but I didn't think this would happen'.

*3rd pov, unknown world*

We cut to a house where a couple brought a baby into the world. The baby's crying was an indicator of its strong health.

M/n: *soothing crying baby* It's okay y/n, *A motherly smile* Mommy is here.

The baby calmed down, and looked at her mother with adorable eyes, and started giggling adorably.

D/n: *fatherly smile* Hey, don't forget your old man son.

The baby started to laugh a bit, causing the parents to laugh together with the baby. The couple heard a knocking and the l/n's butler sebas tian picked up the door.

 The couple heard a knocking and the l/n's butler sebas tian picked up the door

M/n: Sebas, who's at the door?

Sebas: My lady, it's- *door suddenly slammed against him*

Suddenly sebas was slammed against the wall, and appeared a woman with black hair that reaches to her shoulders, with bangs parted to her right and locks of hair in front of her ears. She wears a long, two layered dress with a frilled vest, short heeled shoes atop white socks, a notable eggshell white ascot, and a long sleeve white blouse with frilled cuffs. This woman is Mona kagenō, matriarch of the kagenō family.

Mona: M/n! Is he born! I want to see your adorable son!

M/n: *calming smile* Yes. He's here and I think you'll enjoy him like me and my husband. Also his name is y/n.

M/n gently handed Mona her baby, and Mona's heart melted when y/n started giggling and was glad m/n made her a godmother to y/n. She instantly called her daughter claire in to see y/n.

Mona: *smile* Claire, come and see y/n.

Then a young girl with black hair and ruby eyes came in, this was claire kagenō.

Claire: *holds y/n gently* Hello y/n! I'm claire. Let's be good friends!

Y/n: 'yep, somehow I got reincarnated into a new world. A world filled with magic. While it was a bit heartbreaking not being able to see my original family again, I decided I would move forward and embrace my new life in this magic filled world'.