bathroom

🖤
tw - blowjobs, praise, hair pulling, face fucking.
and there is a but of aftercare!
HERE YOU GO
enjoy!
——————————————————-

y/n's pov

today me and jake are going to be spending the whole day together, this whole week we have been busy making videos and doing tons of editing we haven't had anytime for each other so we decided we would spend the weekend together.

i was currently laying in bed watching tiktok since jake was still snoozing, i scrolled for a while until i got bored so i put my phone on the bed side table and sat up, i then launched myself on top of jake hearing a grunt coming from him.

"y/n..." he groaned, wiping his eyes, he sat up and ran his fingers through my hair. "good morning sleepy head!" I said laughing ,he laughed back "good morning." He got out of the covers and put some pyjama pants and a baggy shirt on.

"wanna go out tonight?" He asked, i nodded. "where would you like to go?" He asked, "maybe a restaurant?" I suggested and he agreed.

"what should we do in the meantime?" I asked, thinking of what to do. "watch a film?" he implied and i agreed.

He found a film to watch and made the reservation for the restaurant while i got snacks, i grabbed some microwave popcorn and then went back upstairs and cuddled up next to jake.

We got half way through the movie and i looked over at jake as he concentrated on the tv. I looked back at the tv focusing now on the movie.

I feel a hand slip on my thigh and drag it self towards my inner thigh, i looked at jake and he was looking at me, i turned a light shade of pink.

"jake.." i let out a shaky breath as he got closer and closer to my pussy, he laid a couple kisses on my cheek and down to my jawline then to my neck.

The movie ended and jake pulled his hand away, i gave him a confused look as he started to get up, "come on we need to get dressed for our date." he smiled innocently.

He walked to the bathroom and i had to ignore how wet i was right now and get dressed, i can't believe he just did that. I walked to the closet and grabbed a dress and a pair of heels.

I shuffled around a bit, before putting the dress on but not putting the heels on leaving them until we leave since they make my feet wreck.

I knocked onto the bathroom door asking if i can come in but he didn't reply, i need to go in there for the mirror to do my makeup so i just opened the door, seeing jake leaned against the wall palming himself.

"oh damn, guess thats just karma biting you in the ass." I said laughing, "s..shut up and help me please y/n." he begged, i hummed and decided i would be kind.

I walked over to him and gave him a kiss on the cheek, "i will help you." I got down on my knees and pulled down his pyjama pants revealing his boxers. I began palming him making him groan, i looked up at him with lust filled eyes.

"god your so beautiful." He breathed out, I stopped palming him and slid a finger in his waistband and pulled it back and let go letting it snap back on his v-line.

I pulled his boxers down and his dick sprung out, as i grabbed the base of it he let out a low groan. I then started to lick the tip all the way down to his abdomen and then all the way back to his tip. "oh fuck.." he moaned. I left a soft kiss on his tip before taking him whole, bobbing my head at a fast pace.

"you look so pretty like this~.." he caressed my cheek as I continued to bob my head, i could feel myself getting wet from just his faint groans.

I all of a sudden pulled off and looked up at him with lidded eyes and he gave me a confused look. "jake.. please, just fuck my throat I dont care anymore, use me." I begged, i saw a wide smirk plaster his face and he ran his fingers through my hair and grabbed a fist full of it. "i would love to, but are you sure you want this?" he reassured, "yes please jake i promise i want this just as much as you do." I love how caring he was no matter what situation, "okay baby, just tap on my thigh if it gets too much okay?" I nodded.

I grabbed the base of his dick and placed it on my tongue waiting for him to take the lead, he started move my head back and forth slowly being careful not to hurt me but after a couple seconds he picked up the pace and started to slammed into my throat making me gag from feel his cock at the back of my throat.

"mm fuck.. your taking it so well princess, just a little longer." he carried on thrusting hard into my mouth feeling tears prick my eyes and drool run down my chin, i let out a muffled moan sending vibrations down his dick before i felt him release down my throat, i swallowed every last bit of it and pulled off of him wiping the saliva of my chin.

"thats a good girl." he praised as he helped get my off my knees, he grabbed my pyjamas and told me to put them on and to go lay down while he got me a glass of water and some ibuprofen for my sore throat gave me a quick peck on the lips before going down stairs to get the stuff while i got dressed and laid down.

I heard him cancelling the reservation for the restaurant and coming back upstairs with my stuff, i popped a tablet on my tongue and took a sip of water as he put his joggers on and took of his 'going out shirt'. He climbed into bed with me and pulled me to his chest and i dug my head into his neck feeling his comforting presence made me start to instantly drift of to sleep, "i love you y/n." his soft voice and a peck on my head sending me into a deep sleep.

—————-—————————————
i kinda love this one☺️
love you all🖤🫶🏻
——————
1080 words.