bully

🖤
• this one was requested by TokioHotellxxvr

WARNINGS• choking, praising, pet names, under the influence

WARNINGS
• choking, praising, pet names, under the influence.
Enjoy🖤
y/n's pov

It was the beginning of a new day once i got rudely woken up by my stupid alarm, i forgot i had to go to school.
(its the last year of highschool so jake is 18 and y/n is 17)

I got up and turned of my alarm, i needed to find a outfit so i went to my wardrobe and scanned through it for a suitable outfit. I finally found one a put it on, i had a mini denim skirt, a grey rhinestone long sleeve crop top on and some ripped fishnets and some converse, and to finish it off some jewellery.

 I finally found one a put it on, i had a mini denim skirt, a grey rhinestone long sleeve crop top on and some ripped fishnets and some converse, and to finish it off some jewellery

i grabbed my headphones and put them on with some music, i then realised that i was gonna be late so i quickly grabbed my bag and ran out the house.

At school.

I walked into school out of breathe after running for what felt like hours, i walked to my locker and grabbed my timetable to see what i had and i currently had math, great.

I went to close my locker until i felt someone behind me snatch my headphones of my head, "what the fuck?!" I exclaimed i turned around to see who it was and it was jake. He has been teasing me like this for years now, god knows why.

I went to grab them back but he grabbed my wrist, i couldn't be bother for this today and i was gonna be late. "you know what? you can come return them to me once u have figured out how much of a dick you really are! why don't you just leave me alone!" I shouted at him catching a couple peoples eyes. I pushed pass him trying to calm down, i wont let him ruin my day.

After math it was first break so i made my way to my spot where i usually am at. It was a certain bench where i cant be seen fully. I pulled out my phone and began to watch tiktok, but i was interrupted by someone standing in front of me. Jake.

"heres your headphones back." He said, in a way he looked like he felt bad. Thats a surprise, i grabbed them back and put them around my neck. "thanks i guess." I said with a straight face. He walked away without another word which was also weird cause normally he ends up calling me names or something.