wish

🖤
this one was requested <3
Warnings
•pet names, praise, hair pulling, back scratches.
ANOTHER THING, i have noticed people have been saying things were moving to fast but this one goes quite fast but im doing the best i can atm guys..😭
ENJOYYYY THO!!
——————————————

y/n's pov

I was chilling watching tv until corey text me saying he wanted me to meet his friend cause he was bored, like thats such a great excuse. I said sure cause it wasn't like i was busy or anything so i started to get changed and texted corey i was on my way, we were meeting at a little café down the road so i walked.

Once i got there i walked in and look for them, i saw corey waving and u made my way towards them. "hey y/n this is jake, jake this is y/n." corey introduced. "hey jake nice to meet you" i smiled. "hello y/n nice to meet you to" he stood up and gave me a greeting hug and pulled away, he smiled showing his dimples which were to DIE FOR.

We sat down and all started a convo, and had a nice coffee. While corey was talking i glanced at jake for a second to be meet with his eyes, i quickly looked away and started to mess with my hair, i bit the inside of my lip i turned back to corey. I took a sip of my coffee trying to avoid any type of eye contact with jake, damn thats was so embarrassing.

It was about 4pm and we all decided to get going, corey was taking the rubbish to the bin while i was stuck with jake. "so uh, how long have you been friends with corey for?" I smiled awkwardly, he laughed and replied, "a couple years now what about you?" He asked, "about 3 years" i implied.
"do you think i could have your number?" he asked out of the blue, but obviously i would say yes. "yeah sure, here you go." I said passing him my phone so he could copy it.

Corey came back and they walked to their car, i waved bye and they waved back so i walked to my car and drove home.

the next week.

I texted jake almost every single day last week and we decided to meet up today and just hangout, he said he was gonna pick me up in five minutes so i sat on the sofa waiting until heard a knock at the door, i walked over and opened it being met with jake.

"lets go" he said while smiling, we both walked to the car and parked up outside 7/11 we went in and got our usual, i got a red bull and takis, he got monster and gummy worms. (get it ha cuz his song?.. yeah...😓).

As he was paying i took a moment to admire his features, his concentration face was even pretty as he grabbed the right amount of money of his wallet, as he passed over the money he smiled at the lady behind the counter exposing his beautiful dimples. I was snapped out of my trance as i saw both jake and the cashier looking at me.

I felt my cheeks start to heat up (not them ones🤭) I apologised and told jake let's go.
I walked out the shop embarrassed since he most likely saw me staring, on the way back to the car I dropped my bag of takis, i went to go grab them but instead being met with jakes hand. I looked up at him and noticed he had no reaction at all, he just laughed and picked them up and gave them back to me.

We got in the car and he drove to my house to drop me off but when we got there he began to say something, "so, why was you stareing for so long?" he asked, i felt my face heat up a bit, "no reason i must of zo..zoned out" i stuttered looking anywhere but him and started fidgeting with my hair.
"see i know your lying, do you think im handsome? pretty? beautiful? or cute?" he said with a smirk on his face, i covered my heated face and mumbled something quietly, "maybe."

I didnt think he could hear me until he replied with, "is that so?" he lifted my head up by my chin, "i think your gorgeous, you know when i saw you walk into that cafe I instantly thought you were pretty." he stated.

I couldn't take my eyes of him they proceeded to move down to his nose to his lips, they look so soft, i felt my body lean in closer to him. I didn't even think before pulling him into a kiss, i grabbed his face and before i took it any further I realised what i was doing. I pulled away and apologised multiple times before getting out and running in my house.

home

I got home and slouched on the sofa questioning myself, why did i do that? he probably hates me right?, not knowing what to do to get my mind of it but i settled on a movie. I grabbed the remote and put on my romantic series i was previously watching, after a couple of episodes it got to a sex scene, i couldn't take my eyes away from the screen. i wish someone would love me like that.

I jumped as i heard my phone go off, i looked at the time and it was 11:56pm who would be texting at this time? I checked it and it was a random number, i opened the message and it was jake, shit i forgot about that..

Jake

hey y/n i just wanted to say i enjoyed the kiss and i don't dislike you, i do kind of like you to be fair.
wait really?

yeah i really loved hanging out today and im going to be completely honest i haven't stopped thinking about that kiss and now i kinda need your help.

                          sorry about the kiss i will do
anything to make it up to you so what is it?

this
photo opened

shit come over i will send u my address
#### #######
come quick please
read at 12:09.

i waited for him to arrive, i kept fidgeting in my seat i was getting impatient until i heard a knock on the door which i quickly went and answered. As soon as i opened the door he pushed me backwards inside, he kicked the door close. "you sure your okay with this?" I nodded eagerly to his question, he smashed his lips against mine and backed me into the arm of the sofa continuing to kiss me.

I slid my hand into his sweatpants and palmed him through his boxers, "fuck.." he breathed out, he is so fucking hot. "jake please i need more." i whined, he took the message and turned me around and bent me over the arm of the sofa, he pulled down my panties from underneath my skirt.

He then pulled down his own sweatpants and boxers, i pressed my ass against his dick making him groan, he spat on his hand and lathered it on his dick. "you ready?" I nodded eagerly as he slammed into me, him earning a loud moan from me. "fuck!.. omg jake." I felt him lean down towards my back and start to kiss up to my neck, leaving a trail dark red marks.

He leaned in closer to me and i heard his faint grunts, he wrapped his arms around my chest and pulled me up along with him.
I slung my head back on his shoulder, resting my head against his neck, he began thrusting making me moan louder than before from the position we are in, "your so pretty.." he stated before kissing down my neck.

I tried to reply but i could get anything out except from small moans, i squeezed his hands that were wrapped around my stomach, letting my other arm sling back and rest on his shoulder. I looked at him and rested my hands on the back of his head and kissed him.

"im close.." he said letting out a soft groan sending shivers down my spine, he started to pick up the pace, "your doing so well.." he gasped out in my ear.

I felt my self on the edge of releasing so i ran my fingers through his hair pulling it slightly, "i..im close.." i let out a shaky moan, i moved my hands down to his back digging my nails into him, leaving scratches down his torso. I finally felt myself coming to my release, "shit shit shit!.." i let out one last moan as i came, he came right after me.

"fuck your so good, thank you y/n." he praised, I couldn't talk as i was still catching my breath, he laid me down on the sofa and cleaned all the mess.

He carried me to the bedroom and tucked me in, "do you want me to stay or leave?" he asked, i grabbed his hand and hugged him and wrapped my legs around his waist and closed my eyes. "guessing thats a yes." he chuckled and we both fell asleep.

———————————————————
SORRY THIS TOOK SO FUCKING LONG LOVE YALL🫶🏻🖤
—————————
1575 words.