bully pt.2

🖤
helloo! you wanted part 2 so here it is <3
enjoy!!
warnings
• praise
• pet names
———————————————————

jake's pov

I let go of her neck and grabbed her hips, making her grind on my crotch she then started to grind harder, "fuck.." i breathed out. I sat up and kissed her neck and began to leave marks, i felt her start to move a bit but i got caught of guard as she sat down on my length and started to move herself up and down.

She let out a loud moan, "your so pretty~" i said, she lent down towards my ear and whispered, "oh really?~" she said letting out a soft moan sending shivers down my spine. I nodded and leaned my head back, she carried on bouncing on my crotch until i felt the knot in my stomach start to untie.

She pulled her self all the way off and slammed back down making the knot snap making me release, she came at the same time and rested her head trying to gain back her breath.

"you okay love?" I asked, she nodded and wrapped her arms around my neck making me smile. "wanna head to my place and get out of this random bathroom" i said laughing, she lifted her head and giggled, "yes please." she replied.

We started to get out clothes back on and of course i helped her, once we were fully dressed we made out way to my house. Once we got there i carried her upstairs since her legs were hurting and went straight to sleep.

in the morning.
y/n's pov.

i woke up but i wasn't in my bed, i knew that party wasnt a good idea, i lifted my head up slowly just in case you never know, i turned my head to see... JAKE?! WHAT THE FUCK!

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" I screamed, i fell of the bed and tried to get up feeling my leg collapse underneath me. He finally woke up and rubbed his eyes, "what you screaming for?" He said his voice low and raspy. Damn his voice was hot in the morning but BESIDES THE POINT.

I think i already had the idea of what happened so i kinda just gave in and tried to get back into bed but couldn't get up, "um little help pleaseee.." i said awkwardly, i heard him chuckles and turn and around, he got up and walked to me hold his hand out for me to grab onto.

I looked up to him only wearing boxers i quickly covered my eyes and grabbed his hand to get up. "oh come on dont tell me you don't remember even one thing from last night." he said sighing. "give me time i will probably remember later and end up screaming or something like that." I said scoffing.

He pulled me into a hug and pulled my hand away from my eyes. "you know. i could try and help you get that memory back?" He said smirking, i felt my face start to heat up.

I was speechless, "so, what do you say?" He said lifting my chin up and looking deeply into my eyes. I looked at his lips as he leaned in closer to my face until i felt my lips attach onto his, i closed my eyes and deepened the kiss by pulling him closer.

I grabbed his t-shirt pulling him backwards making myself fall back on the bed, be climbed onto of me and started to leave love bites down my neck, he looked up at me and smirked. He placed his hand on my neck and squeezed it slightly giving me that memory of what happened.
I turned red and smirked pulling him closer to me.

Im pretty sure you know what happened next..😇

———————————————
SORRY ITS NOT GOOD I HAVE BEEN BUSY AND I KEEP SAYING IM ALMOST FINISHED BUT THEN NOT POSTING FOR AGES SO HERE..
———————
662 words.