caught

🖤
another request!
warning - kinda public?, blow job, hair pulling and praise.
anyways hope you enjoy guys i love you all!!!
———————————————————

y/n's pov.

"y/n, cmon your gonna get caught." johnnie said as i was climbing through the gate, as soon as i got through we all bolted to the entrance to the abandoned hospital, we started at the reception and made our way up.

we got to the 3rd floor and it was still full of supplies, obviously un useable but it was pretty sick, "yo guys look at this!" jake shouted, he found the morgue. This shit always creeped me out ever since i played that game 'mortuary assistant', that game freaks me out.

"shit its the morgue i wonder if there is body's in here?" johnnie laughed, i knew he was joking but what if there was..

"hey y/n, i dare you to get in one." jake joked, "hell no!" I exclaimed, i wouldn't do that if he offered me money. We moved on and also found the incinerator room where they burnt all the waste. (i searched that i dont have the brains to know stuff like that...😿).

Finally we made it to the normal rooms where the beds were and we ended splitting up, i opened the curtain to this bed seeing dried up blood on the bed and on the floor, i wonder what happened here.

I moved on to the next room finding more files and logs of peoples death, after a couple more rooms i finally found one of the boys, jake he looked so good today, i have admired him for a while but im pretty sure the only person who knows is tara.

"finally i found one of you" i said, relieved since i was getting paranoid of being alone, "where is johnnie?" I asked, "i have no idea" he replied so we went looking for him, we made it to this room with the door completely shut, which was strange since every door was open.

i opened the door and slowly walked in, being scared by johnnie, he was standing in the middle of the room looking down. "what the fuck johnnie!" I shouted, he began laughing and i was loosing my shit.
Even jake was laughing at me, his laugh is so mesmerising, its music to my ears.

"shut up now come on lets go to the roof i wanna see the view!" I said, the view is my favourite part or exploring, it helps me see how far i have came in the world.

We walk slowly and carefully up the rotten stairs and we finally made it to the top, jake opened the hatch to the roof being met with a gush of wind.

We climbed out on the roof, crouched since we still don't want to be seen. "this is amazing." I said looking out at the setting sun, jake agreed and so did johnnie.

i saw a car driving past and I quickly ducked telling the others to duck as-well, "shit, guys what if they come in, they might be dangerous." I implied.

"they wont don't worry." jake said, but i knew he was just saying that to calm me down which wasn't working but i appreciate it. "cmon lets make this quick." we all went back down and looked at the rest of the interesting but ended up loosing johnnie, AGAIN.

so me and jake decided we will meet him outside, i opened another curtain looking through all the draws, but i got frightened by the massive spider that was literally the size of my head making me shriek, i tumbled backwards into jake, making us both fall.

jake's pov

I was walking behind y/n, she opened another curtain and searched through the draws, i was looking around the room until i heard her shriek and fall backwards on me, i fell down and she fell on my lap making me feel my face flush red.

I felt myself start to get hard, this isnt the time cmon! I covered my face, i was so embarrassed but it started to become painful. "shit..y/n" i gasped.

She realised what she did but she wasnt shocked she looked smug about it.

"oh my bad, want me to help?" she said while grabbing her hair tie from her wrist and began to tie her hair back. "fuck yes." i groan, she turned around and kneeled in front of me she reached over to my belt and began to unbuckle it and unzipping my cargos.

"fuck, whats with the sudden mood swing?" I questioned. "oh it's not sudden, i have been waiting to do this for a while.." this made me even more hard, I couldn't wait any longer.

"please hurry." I whined as she pulled down my boxers to my thighs, she leaned down and grabbed my dick and lifted her hand up and down a couple times before licking the tip and then taking the whole thing down her throat, making herself gag and making me groan loud and fling my head backwards.

"shit, your good at this.." i bit my lip and grabbed her ponytail, making it loose and tugging on it slightly. She began bobbing her head up and down making me groan louder than before.

"im close.." i gasped, she kept on going not even caring what i said, she squeezed my thigh slightly and gagged as she felt my dick twitch.

I got closer and closer to my release until i finally came, my eyes widened as she swallowed it all without spilling any.
"damn, that was hot." I breathed out, still catching my breath.

She leaned back up and kissed me, "i love you jake." she admitted, it was pretty obvious since she literally just gave me the best blow job of my fucking life.

"i love you too y/n." I stated before pulling her back into a long make out sesh, forgetting where we are.

johnnie's pov

where the fuck are these idiots i have been waiting for years, i walked into the building again and looked everywhere until i heard groaning from behind a certain curtain (it rhymes🎉😻). I slowly opened the curtain, seeing the worst thing in my lifetime, i cant recover.

it was y/n sucking the blood out of jakes weenie.

"WHAT IN THE WORLD!" I screamed and my jaw dropped, they both looked at me making me cry even more. "fucking hell johnnie!" Jake shouted, y/n was laughing her ass off. "THIS IS DISGRACEFUL! MY EYES!?!?" i shout.

"WHATEVER DONT TALK TO ME IN THE CAR OR LOOK AT ME." I walk away back downstairs to the car.

jakes pov.

"we will finished this at home yeah?" I asked, she nodded and we both headed to the car, experiencing the most awkward car ride home EVER.
———————————————————
NO COMMENT ON THIS ONE 😅😭
......
—————————
1156 words.