turn it down

tw : praising, pet names, face fucking, blowjob and hair pulling.
Enjoy!
——————————————

Jake was currently editing one of his videos on a friday night and i was bored, even my phone wasnt helping. I tried to get jakes attention but he kept on pushing me away, i understand but on a friday night? Cmon.

"jakee. Im boredd!" I whined wanting his attention. "babe im busy we can do something when im done." He said sounding annoyed. Maybe i will just go talk to colby or something and leave him alone.

I walked out of mine and jakes room going downstairs to where the rest were and colby and corey were making a video. I didnt want to disturb them so i decided i would go to sam instead.

Walking back upstairs, this is a workout, i went to sams room and knocked waiting for a reply.

"Come in!" He shouted, giving me permission to enter his room which i gladly did. "Oh hey y/n, whats up?" He said.
Sam is always kinds to everyone no wonder him and colby have been friends for years. "hey sam, im really bored and jake is editing and corey and colby are making a video so i decided to hang with you" i smiled.

1hr later

"Im gonna see if jake has finished his editing thanks sam" i said smiling.
"No problem y/n anytime it was fun hanging" he said fist bumping me.
"cyaa!" I said walking out and heading to mine and jakes shared room.

I opened the door to see him on his phone on the bed.
"where have you been?" jake said with a curious tone. "hanging out with sam." I said walking over to where he was and sitting next to him to see what he was doing.

He looked at me and put his phone down. "you wanna do something now?" He said with a devilish grin. "finally" i said not thinking anything of it until he grabbed my hips and lifted me onto his lap.

He slowly started to grind my ass on his clothed member, starting to feel his hard on making him groan. I started to grind my hips with the pace of his hands, making me whine. He buried his head into my neck starting to bite and suck it.

"jake.." i moans feeling his hot breath on my neck. I began grinding on him harder, becoming more needy that before. I pawed at his belt wanting it off, he quickly noticed this and started to unbuckle his belt and then un buttoning his jeans.

I grabbed the hem of his jeans and pulled then down to his knees not bothering to take them fully off. "someone is needy." He scoffed and chuckled. I grabbed the waistband of his boxers and tugged them down exposing his erection. I leaned down and kitten licked his tip making him groan.

I then started to suck on the tip really lightly, wanting to tease him a bit.
"love, i would stop teasing if i were you." he said with a soothing voice.

I instantly started to go down his whole length taking it all, he grabbed my hair and pulled at it making me moan on his dick sending vibrations down it. "fuck.." i felt his dick twitch in my mouth which meant he was close so i pulled off.

Jake began to take his shirt off as i took my shorts off leaving 'my' hoodie on. He placed his hand on my clothed clit and started to rub it. "jake..shit- please fuck me.." i gasped wanting nothing more than him.

He began to take of my panties, he pulled up my hoodie and leant down and laid his lips on my lower stomach and started to lick and suck the area leaving bright red and purple marks.

Jake pulled away. "hands and knees darling" he ordered and i did what he said.
"you ready slut?" "yes please ja-.." i was cut off by him roughly thrusting in making me moan loudly, he then pulled out and slammed fully back in and started to thrust in and out.

He slid his hand up the back of my hoodie and grabbed my hip, guiding me with his thrusts. I let out a loud moan extracting jakes attention remembering that we weren't home alone. I felt a hand grab my hair and pull my head back making me whine.

"if you want the others to hear then carry on being loud like the whore you are." He said with a stern voice, the name making me moan. He continued thrusting but i couldn't contain my moans anymore.

I was in a moment of bliss until we heard a knock st the door, we stopped waiting for them to leave but they knocked again.
"jake?" It sounded like colby. "uh..um yeah?" Jake said slightly panting.

"whatever your watching or doing, I don't want to know but could you turn it down" he said, i began moving back and forth while he was talking making him stutter.

"y..yeah ssorry..fuck- sorry dude!" He said sweating. "also do you know where y/n is she isn't in her room?" He asked and i started to move faster. "fuck..um no s-sorry.. shit sorry dude.." he panted slightly.
"um okay cya brother!" he said and walked off.

Jake leant down to my ear and continued to say something. "You think you can do that while we are about to get caught huh?" he started.

I didn't reply i just carried on making him more pissed, he then began to thrust even faster than before making me almost scream out a moan and arch my back. "jake fuck! sh..shit!" I exclaimed. I felt myself start to get close as well as him.

After 10 more seconds i came but he kept going, i felt his length twitch which meant he was close. I felt him pull out and he came on my thighs.

I collapsed on the bed panting. "are you okay my love?" jake said but i felt my eyes close instantly falling asleep. Jake scoffed and pulled the covers over me.

Jake's pov

I tucked y/n to bed and went down stairs to get a drink seeing all the boys in the living room watching a movie with the volume quite louder than before.

I walked into the kitchen and opened the fridge and grabbed a monster and cracked it open.

"so you lied?" I heard Colby's voice behind me. "what do you mean?" I questioned. "you did know where y/n was" he chuckled, his statement made me blush and i just laughed.

"okay okay fine im gonna go upstairs you all have fun." I said embarrassed and walked upstairs to be met with a sleepy y/n laying in bed. I joined her and whispered to her.

"i love you."

—————————————————
HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS😭🤍
LOVE YALL
I take requests btw🖤
1168 words