"Oh boy." Hades mumbled.

"What?" Vaggie asked surprise. "I don't know if I'm qualified."

"Oh come on, it will be easy, I'm sure you can handle it." Charlie encouraged.

"Yeah um, sure I can handle this. No problem." Vaggie took a deep breath before she started talking and walking like a general. "Alright so we are starting with trust falls. Each of you are going to share something vulnerable with the group about yourself and then fall backwards while the rest of the group catches you. Got it?! Who wants to go first?"

Charlie raised her hand high in the air and hopped up and down. "Oh oh oh me me me me me!!"

"Alright, get on up here." Vaggie pointed to the stage.

Charlie ran up on the stage. "I love you guys, like really really love you." Charlie then turned around and fell back but only Vaggie caught her.

"Got ya." Vaggie assured her as she held Charlie bridal style.

"That... Felt... Good!" Charlie smiled big. "Angel, why don't you go next?"

"Fine." Angel got up on stage.

"This time everyone needs to catch him ok unless you want me to hurt you." Vaggie threatened.

"Something about myself huh?" Angel pretended to think. "How about this? I LOVE to suck.."

"I swear to fuck if you say Alastor's tongue or dick!" Husk shouted.

"Popsicles!" Angel finished before falling back into Husk's arms. "But you know, Alastor's tongue and dick too."

Husk then tosses Angel to Hades making them both fall back. "New guy go up."

Pentious then gets tears in his eyes and dramatically says. "I don't want to live without my minions. No body catch me." Pentious falls back only to have the girls catch him. "Damn it."

"Wow you are slimy." Vaggie puts Pentious down. "Ok. Good job, Nifty?"

Nifty speeds up on stage. "Sometimes I kill mother bugs in front of their children as a warning to others!" Nifty jumps high into the air only for everyone to take a step back and let her fall on her face. "Yay! Pain!" Nifty then runs back on stage and throws herself off it over and over again.

"Where the heck did Alastor find her?" Hades asked.

"I have no idea." Angel replied.

Meanwhile Harmony was sitting in a chair with cameras all on her answering questions to a reporter.

"So Harmony, you were born up on Olympus, given to Hell the same day and then years later came to Auradon where you saved all our lives and were made queen." The report spoke. "You claim that you had no evil intensions?"

"None whatso ever." Harmony said. "I came for the entertainment. Don't get me wrong, the hotel I spent my life in is always buzzing with excitement but it's Hell, I wanted to come here to help prince Ben with his idea because it's exactly the same as what my aunt is trying to do so you could say I'm an expert on seeing the good in those who never had a chance and the secret of those wearing the masks being something they're not."

"And not too long after you found out you are the daughter of Hades, was that a shock?"

"Yes, but it explained so much about myself, guess that's what people mean by you should always find out about your roots because I had no idea I was a goddess."

"And the complaints about your mouth not being very queenlike."

"Where I'm from it's like a second language besides it gets people's attention when I want it."