𝕮𝖍3.'𝕬𝖓𝖉𝖗𝖎𝖆𝖓𝖓𝖆 𝕲𝖗𝖆𝖈𝖊 𝖂𝖆𝖙𝖘𝖔𝖓'

Comenzar desde el principio

"Andrianna Grace Watson. Eleven years old. Currently training to become a S.H.I.E.L.D Agent like my mother. And that's all you are getting." Steve looked at her amused by her presence of mind. The confidence that she emits, impressed him.

"Hello Andrianna. I am Steven Grant Rogers, though you can call me Steve."

"Hello uncle Steve."

"Just Steve will do. I'm not that old."

"Oh really. I heard you were born in 1918."

"Guess I am." He muttered to himself. "Can I call you Rianna, if you are comfortable."

Andrianna looked at Natasha and answered, "Well that makes the two of you and... I don't mind. Call me whatever you may."

"So... where is your mother.? You said you want be like her." Steve's question made Andrianna upset as she recalled the day she lost her mother.

" It was quite the buzz around here, finding you in the ice. I thought Coulson was gonna swoon. Did he ask you to sign his Captain America trading cards yet?" Natasha asked changing the subject.

"Trading cards?"

" They're vintage, he's very proud."

Before they could continue there conversation, Steve saw Bruce Banner walking around the ship, trying to stay out of the way while people walk in his way. " Dr. Banner." He said gaining his attention as the two walked up to each other and shook hands.

"Oh, yeah. Hi. They told me you'd be coming."

" Word is you can find the cube."

"Is that the only word on me?"

"Only word I care about."

Bruce takes in the sentiment and said," It must be strange for you, all of this."

Steve looks off to where a group of men in training were running, remembering his days in the army," Well, this is actually kind of familiar."

"Gentlemen, you might want to step inside in a minute. It's gonna get a little hard to breath." Natasha said cutting short there introduction.

The Helicarrier started shaking as it prepared to take "sail". Others aboard strapped down planes and Quinjets in preparation.

"Is this a submarine?" Steve questioned.

"Really? They wanted me in a submerged, pressurized metal container?" Bruce asked sarcastically. The two both move closer to the edge of the Helicarrier. as four huge lift fans mounted on the sides started to lift into the air as the ship took flight. Steve watched in awe while Bruce just smiled. " Oh, no. This is much worse."

•❅───✧❅✦❅✧───❅•

Steve and Banner walk through the glorious, gleaming bridge followed by Andrianna and Natasha.

"Gentlemen." Fury greets them. Andrianna chuckled when Steve gave Fury 10 bucks.

Fury then walked over to Banner and extended his hand. Banner, reluctantly shook it. "Doctor, thank you for coming."

"Thanks for asking nicely. So, uh... how long am I staying?"

"Once we get our hands on the Tesseract, you're in the clear."

" Where are you with that? " Bruce questioned. Nick Fury turned to Agent Coulson to explain, while Natasha eyes an image of Clint Barton on a computer screen. Andrianna looked at Natasha feeling her emotions. She held her hand and gave it a squeeze in reassurance, in response Natasha gave her a small smile.

"We're sweeping every wirelessly accessible camera on the planet. Cellphones, laptops. If it's connected to a satellite, it's eyes and ears for us." Coulson explained.

"That's still not gonna find them in time." Natasha said.

"You have to narrow the field. How many spectrometers do you have access to?" Bruce asked

" How many are there?" Fury asked in return.

"Call every lab you know, tell them to put the spectrometers on the roof and calibrate them for gamma rays. I'll rough out a tracking algorithm based on cluster recognition. At least we could rule out a few places. Do you have somewhere for me to work?"

" Agent Romanoff, would you show Dr. Banner to his laboratory, please." Fury asked her. In response Natasha nodded and walked off, leading Banner down the hall.

After their departure Fury looked at Andrianna who was lost in her thoughts.

"Andria come over here." She looked at Fury and walked towards him.

"What?" She asked.

"I asked Agent Hill to suspend your training for the time being. I hope you don't mind."

"No, I don't. But can I assist i-"

"No." Fury replied in a strict tone. Andrianna nodded and retreated back to her small room in the Helicarrier where she had been living, since the day she met Fury.

▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂

(A/N: Updated early as the previous ch was quite short. Enjoy~)