Chapter 7

Yeorin had asked Eunhyuk for a task or something else to do but turned out that he wanted Hyunsu to do things now. The dangerous things.

Yeorin tried to talk him out of it but Eunhyuk thought that because Hyunsu is halfway a monster there'd be no risk of people dying if he'd go everywhere.
The girl even tried to convince him if she could go with him. Get Suyeong and Yeongsu and Dusik and Myeong but Eunhyuk was quick to decline and tell her off.

So now she was aimlessly walking around, Jaehwan having joined her a few minutes prior.
The boy had told her to not make that face and cheer up but how could she? He himself wasn't even doing that. There were in an apocalypse and a friend of Yeorin would be risked for some arrangements.

Yeorin almost ran into Sangwok when he turned the corner. The man didn't even acknowledge her and just kept walking, ignoring the guy that helped in the kiosk too, who also had to step out of the way.

Suddenly the woman Yeorin didn't know the name of, grabbed Sangwok's arm and stood in front of him.

"Wait! Wait!" She grabbed onto his arms.

"I heard you're a gangster. Don't gangsters do anything for money? I'll do anything. Just help me get outside." The woman looked at him with desperation.

Sangwok just shook her off and pushed her away before walking away without a word.
The woman crouched down and cried, Yeorin made an unsure step forward, wanting to give the woman comfort but somehow not sure about it.

Yeorin didn't know if the woman would accept her comfort and with that thought she followed where Sangwok went off too.

"Move it." Was the first thing Yeorin heard before she saw Sangwok standing in front of the barricaded exit. Yeorin made her way completely over, standing next to Sangwok and waiting to get a chance to talk.

"I uh, no you can't.." The guy told him.

"Open it."

Yeorin turned her head to see Eunhyuk and Hyunsu standing there.
Her eyes met Hyunsus and she knew that Eunhyuk wanted him to go out now to which she looked at said man.

"Are you sure this is okay?" The guy asked.

"No but I don't think we can stop him." Eunhyuk told him.

"You're not supposed to-" the guy started but Sangwok made his way forward and tore the barricade down.

Yeorin used that time to grab Eunhyuks sleeve and get him a bit away, feeling Hyunsus eyes on them but she ignored it.

"Are you sending Hyunsu alone put there?" She whisper shouted at him.

"Yes. He'll get the man from 1408 and things to make the lobby safer." Eunhyuk said.

"Let someone go with him. Let me go with him! It's dangerous! He can't go alone." Yeorin told him desperately.

"That's why I'm sending him. I'm not risking your or any other human life. He'll go and he'll be fine. He can't die that easily." Eunhyuk explained but Yeorin clenched her fists and but her lip in anger, seething as she couldn't convince her friend.

Sangwok opened the door and walked out, Hyunsu making his way to follow but Eunhyuk went over and put his hand on his shoulder.

Eunhyuk whispered something to him what Yeorin couldn't hear and the girl was left even more sceptic than before.

Belfre Hyunsu could walk out Yeorin stepped in front of him. She glanced at Eunhyuk who watched her before directing her attention to the boy in front of her.

"If I could go with you I'd do it in a heartbeat." She started and Hyunsu opened his mouth to say something but Yeorin wasn't finished.

"But dear Eunhyuk thinks it's not a good idea." Yeorin spat out before taking a deep breath and speaking calmly "Please be careful and being the kids safely back. Don't die or I will kill you."

With that she walked past him and to Eunhyuks side, the thought of maybe hugging him plaguing her mind but she was unsure if she should do it.

Hyunsu looked back her before going out, now not sure anymore if to fulfill Eunhyuks wish on who to safe or Yeorins..

AN:

Shorter chapter because I just wanted to update :))