Chapter 1

Walking home from her dance class, Yeorin bobbed her head to the imagenary music in her head.

She walked through the doors of green house and walked past the few people that were in the lobby.

Yeorin had to change her clothes before she would have to go out again to see her stupid therapist.
She walked up the stairs and to her floor. Walking past the many apartment doors Yeorin ignored that one behind her opened.

"Yeorin-Ah!"

Yeorin turned around, the music in her head coming to a stop as she was in reality now.
She saw Suyeong running out of her and her family's apartment and smiled as the little girl ran up to her.

"Suyeong!" Yeorin smiled and crouched down to welcome the girl in a hug.

"How was practice?" Suyeong asked as they parted and made their way to Yeorin's apartment door.

"Exhausting, but worth it." the elder breathed out with a smile.

"I wish I could dance like you!" Suyeong said excitedly.

"You can, if you practice it." Yeorin told her and put a hand on the younger girls shoulder.

"And you? What have you and your brother been up to?" Yeorin asked.

"We had school but other than that it's so boring!" Suyeong whined "We have nothing to do when we're home because dad is working."

"That's what you got me for." Yeorin tried to sheer her little friend up and it worked as Suyeong smiled up at her.

They both stopped in front of Yeorin's apartment door and Yeorin looked down at Suyeong "You and Yeongsu can always come over to me, you know that, right? Whenever you want to."

Suyeong smiled happily and nodded a few times "Thank you, Unnie! I-"

"Suyeong!"

They heard Suyeong's dad yell as he interrupted what the girl wanted to say.

"Coming!" Suyeong yelled back before turning to Yeorin again "I'll see you tomorrow!"

"See you." Yeorin smiled softly as Suyeong ran back to her apartment.

Yeorin stepped into her own home and quickly changed into some other clothes. The music in her head turning on again as she sang to herself.

Yeorin opted for a ripped jeans and a normal sweater over her tank top.
She grabbed her back and pulled out her pills, taking two and swallowing them with a bit of water before walking out.

"Beauty is a knife I've been holding the blade." Yeorin quietly sang to herself as she walked down the stairs.

"I hate, that I, always look my best," Yeorin continued to sing and walked past a boy around her age "When I'm dying on the inside."

"What?"

"Huh?" Yeorin stopped and turned around to see the boy she walked past had stopped and looked at her.

Yeorin realized that he probably heard her and maybe he thought she was talking to him "Oh I just sang to myself." Yeorin chuckled nervously.

"Oh." The boy nodded once and there was an awkward silence as they both just stood there.

"Well, I have to go now." Yeorin said and pointed behind her to which the boy nodded and walked away.

Yeorin nodded slightly and continued to walk to the lobby. That was awkward.