- tire me out (x)

continued from the last one.

"i cant sleep." johnnie muttered annoyingly, pulling the pillow over his head. "i'm so tired. what time is it, four?"

"yeah? what do you need?" jake asked, he had been awake for a while now, only being able to sleep for a couple hours at a time and eventually getting fed up with his irregular sleep schedule.

"you. talk to me or something." johnnie mumbled, "i don't know."

"yeah?" jake pulled johnnie back into his lap. "don't know what to talk about at this hour."

"tire me out then?" johnnie mumbled. "worth a shot."

jake laughed. "if you really want to. it's almost five in the morning, though."

"and?" johnnie asked, putting his hips to jake's and grinding down. jake groaned, putting a firm grip on johnnie's hips and grinding back up on him. johnnie tilted his head back, going back between jake's legs and pulling his underwear down to his thighs. "i was bored anyway. might as well suck some dick."

"be my guest." jake motioned for him to go ahead and he did. he licked the pre-cum off of his tip, looking jake in the eyes and swallowing. jake would be lying if he said even the sight of johnnie near his dick wasnt enough to make him cum on the spot. he ran his hands up and down jake's cock, pumping him gently and running his finger over the tip. he licked the slit, having a hard time with even fitting the tip in his mouth. considering it's the guy who gags on his toothbrush, giving head wasn't his expertise– but jake didn't mind. it felt good for both of them.

"dude, holy shit." jake groaned, putting his hand on the back of his head and tugging on his hair. he didn't want to push johnnie too far, so he let him to at his own pace. "you're so good at this, baby, so good."

johnnie was a sucker for praise, so he managed to take almost half of him in his mouth– something he wasn't expecting that he would've been able to do. jake groaned quietly, remembering it was still early in the morning. he resisted the urge to straight up face fuck him, knowing that he would definitely be going past his limits.

"i know you want to." johnnie groaned. "it'd probably shut me up."

"would it?" jake bit his lip. "tell me if it's too much."

"i will." johnnie gave him a reassuring nod. jake breathed heavily when johnnie started sucking again. he wrapped his lips halfway down and nodded to jake, who got on his knees and slowly started thrusting into johnnie's mouth. he gagged, running his tongue on the underside of his shaft and continuing to suck. he started fucking into johnnie's face, the blowjob becoming more messier by the second.

"god, johnnie. fuck." jake moaned, "fuck, fuck!"

"dude! quiet." johnnie pulled off, a string of saliva connecting his lips with jake's dick. "we have people over."

his eyes widened, "right. i'm sorry, i can't help it when you do such a good job."

"yeah, we'll keep quiet so i can keep doing a good job." johnnie pushed back down on his dick, jake fucking back up into his face. johnnie gagged again, trying to push the feeling aside. jake's cock hit the back of his throat a couple of times before he finally stopped and shot his load in johnnie's throat. johnnie swallowed, looking back up at him. "it still tastes horrible."

"so why didn't you just.. pull off?"

"i don't know. something about swallowing another man's cum really gets me going." johnnie sat up, "all fucked out?"

his dick twitched and johnnie grinned, pulling his boxers down and throwing them to the side. jake got up, putting two fingers near johnnie's mouth. "you know the drill, baby."

"right." johnnie took his fingers into his mouth, sucking on them good enough for jake. he bent over and not even two seconds later he felt the intrusion. he was already breathing heavily and this didn't help at all.

jake was taking his sweet time and johnnie wasn't having it. he backed himself up, biting his lip and moaning quietly when jake thrusted his fingers into him. "fuck, dude."

"what was that?" jake leaned down, "hm?"

"nothing. add another one or something, you're getting me worked up." johnnie groaned, face pressed to the bed and his ass fully in the air. jake gripped his hip, adding a third one and moving his fingers in and out over and over again. johnnie was moaning into the bed, enjoying how jake made him completely fall apart beneath him.

"you're a mess." jake pulled out, spitting in his hand and pumping himself before thrusting into johnnie without warning. he gasped, muffling his sound with his pillow. jake eased himself into the boy below him, bucking his hips up and slowly pushing himself more into johnnie. "you doing good, baby? you okay?"

"your whole dick is in my ass right now, just give me a minute." johnnie groaned, face still in the bed. he exhaled, breathing heavier than before.

"doing so good. so fucking good, love." he bent down, kissing johnnie's neck. "tell me when."

"okay, uh." he groaned. "now."

jake nodded, moving in and out slowly. johnnie was biting his lip trying to be quiet and jake was not hesitating to be risky. he quickly slammed back into johnnie, licking his bottom lip and sucking a purple blemish into the back of his neck. "god fucking damn it, god!"

jake thrusted deeper into him, moaning while doing so. johnnie was trying so hardly to contain himself but all attempts were useless. quiet moans spilled out into the room and jake continued to slam into him.

"wait." johnnie pulled off, pushing jake back into the bed. he sat himself back down on jake's dick, rolling his hips and using jake's chest as leverage to bounce up and down on it. he fucked himself on jake's cock and jake's head was thrown all the way back.

"johnnie.." he breathed out, wrapping his hand around johnnie's cock and pumping him quickly. they both came to a mutual orgasm, johnnie pulling off after the last couple of thrusts and falling down on his chest.

"god, i love you." jake hugged him closely, "thank you."

"of course." johnnie grinned. "i love you too. sorry for getting cum on your shirt." he laughed, getting off of the bed and pulling his underwear back on. he threw his shirt in the hamper, pulling a different one on and running his hands through his hair. he looked back at jake, who was putting his own clothes on.

"tara's up. she just tweeted something." he checked his phone. he clicked his tongue, "we've really done it this time."

"why, what's it say?" he asked, sitting back on the bed.

"not a good morning when you wake up to johnnie and jake having sex at 4 am." he read off. "what should i reply?"

"say oops." johnnie laughed. "chances are everyone will think she's joking."

"oops." he typed out. "okay, anyway." he paused. "are you tired yet?"

"guess so." johnnie yawned. "come on, my ass hurts and i need you to hold me."

wc 1215