- movie night

inspo by the fact jake says he falls asleep every movie night he has with johnnie. short, very short, but very sweet.

-

jake yawned, shutting his eyes whilst still sitting up. johnnie leaned over, gently smacking his arm. he was currently held up by the armrest, resting while looking up at the screen. "we're not even half hour into the movie."

"mmph." jake mumbled. "i don't care. we just bought this new fucking blanket and it's comfortable, so i'm going to sleep." he leaned over, putting his head on johnnie's stomach. "kiss me."

"you're so needy." johnnie lifted jake up, kissing him on the forehead while he turned over to the tv. "you can't even finish one movie with me. i'll start doing movie nights alone."

"yeah, but if you do that then.." he shrugged. "you won't get these insane cuddles."

"i'm barely getting cuddled, more like youre laying down on my stomach and i'm being your pillow."

"and you're complaining?"

"not exactly. just correcting you." jake pursed his lips together. johnnie turned to the side so that jake could have some room. jake took advantage of that, shifting so his back was lined up with johnnie's torso.

"who said it was my turn to be big spoon?" johnnie furrowed his eyebrows. "bullshit, i never agreed."

"yeah, well, uh, you don't have to. arm?"

johnnie snaked his arm between his waist and jake's arm. he held onto jake firmly, chin pressed to his back, and a leg thrown atop of his own. johnnie would never admit it, but he was the best at giving cuddles.

he kissed jake's neck softly, his cheek following, his jawline, and his shoulders. "hickeys?"

"go ahead, baby." jake mumbled once more, moving his hair back. johnnie held jake's shoulder in place, sucking down gently and watching a smaller, purple blemish form on his skin. he moved up a little, jake exhaling. "feels good."

"yeah?" johnnie put his teeth to jake's neck, not biting down but holding his skin in place. he licked a spot on his neck, sucking once more and hearing another hum of approval. when he was done, he set his hand on jake's bicep and waited for another request. but none came.

"jake?" he asked, and was left with no answer but instead the subtle rise and fall of his chest. he snored quietly, and johnnie smiled to himself. he really was right, jake couldn't make it through the first half hour.

-

wc 412