tease (x-rated)

this ones.. explicit. this is my first ever smutshot! criticism allowed.

"yeah!" tara laughed. "okay, okay. my turn. never have i ever.." and that was how the night was going. the group had managed to get together and check out a bar that opened uptown. they'd ordered a couple rounds and the night was as usual, enjoyable. all of their personalities merged together with alcohol made it somewhere johnnie and jake genuinely wanted to be, instead of the usual movie nights that didn't involve much.

"never have i ever.. skinny dipped!" she laughed, looking around. jake sighed in defeat, putting his finger down and reaching his hand toward the shots scattered around the table. he threw his head back, downing the shot. johnnie tilted his head downwards, looking at jake's throat as unpure shots filled his head. he looked back up, now maintaining his eye contact with jake.

"i mean, it was one time, okay? it's not like i'm going in my birthday suit whenever i go to a pool. i was also, incredibly drunk and it was an accident!"

"yeah?" johnnie looked up at him, sliding his chair closer as he put his arm on the back of his chair. the current conversation had given him thoughts he previously wouldn't even have considered having– not at a time like this. not in public.

"yeah." jake laughed, not grasping what johnnie was implying with his body language and actions. he smiled innocently, his body still shaking from the previous eruption of laughter.

johnnie smirked up at him, looking back at the rest of the group and setting his hand on jake's thigh from under the table. jake put a hand on johnnie's, still thinking it was an innocent act of intimacy that he was currently displaying. johnnie huffed, not wanting to turn back to the conversation without leading jake on slightly, he moved his hand up his thigh and closer to his groin.

jake still had barely noticed the movement whilst scuff and tara had continued their previous conversation, tara exclaiming at random times, assumingly due to the nature of the conversation and how the questions were going.

he was getting more frustrated; angrily, and sexually. he pulled jake's leg toward him, moving his hand to the inside of his thigh, closer to his dick. jake finally grasped the situation, grabbing ahold of johnnie's hand and holding it firmly in place. johnnie licked his lips, looking back at the other two who'd gotten lost in the conversation. he listened intently, squeezing jake's thigh.

"come on, it's your turn." tara pointed at johnnie. he raised an eyebrow. "never have i ever.. fucked in public."

tara gasped. "scandalous! fucking scandalous, oh my god johnnie, you're finally not boring in one of these games."

johnnie shrugged, taking a shot, although it was a lie. he just wanted to edge jake on. jake and johnnie's chairs were only centimetres apart, so he put his arm around johnnie– or so it looked. his hand was now comfortably resting right below johnnie's hip, on his ass. johnnie moved backwards, jake squeezing gently.

"never have i ever gotten unbelievably drunk and forgot how to behave in public." jake eyed johnnie, looking back up at the group and acting as if nothing was wrong.

"haven't we all? we don't wanna WASTE our shots." tara whined. "but.. i'm tired and i need my beauty sleep. i think we should all just have one last shot and just go home."

johnnie nodded his head, giving jake's thigh one last reassuring squeeze and running his hand over jake's crotch. he pulled his hand back, grabbing the shot and downing it. he stood up, motioning jake to stand up.

"i'm gonna crash at tara's tonight." scuff put his hand up in a wave motion. he grabbed his phone, walking away with tara, who was currently in her socks due to the fact she was stumbling around in her heels. casual for tara, of course.