02

02

Beomgyu turned around to see the guy looking at his shoes which were dirtied because of Beomgyu stepping on them. Beomgyu bowed down to apologise as soon as realisation hit him but before he could say anything, a voice interrupted him, "So exasperating. I can't believe a prince behaves like commoners, neither values nor ethics"

Beomgyu looked up with a disappointed smug on his face as he already knew who said that. The guy whose shoes were dirtied shook his head, "it's alright, prince Beomgyu, I might not have seen you coming-"
"A prince doesn't lie, Soobin", the guy who has been commenting and interrupting since morning, Yeonjun, said.

Beomgyu nodded, "A perfect prince indeed, does not lie. Drop the humble act, I'll get you new shoes?"
"We don't need you to throw money at us", Yeonjun yelled.

Beomgyu flinched a bit but responded back, matching Yeonjun's tone, "Prince Soobin, it's very prince-like to let someone else speak for you!"
"Why don't you just apologise for what you did?", Yeji asked with annoyance in her voice.

"He was apologising until someone's ass interfered!", Hyunjin told his sister.

Yeonjun scoffed, "Look at your brother's language, yeji, it's what being in this Beomgyu's company gets you to"
"I'm sorry but what language are you speaking in and why does it sound like bullshit?"
"Ofcourse! Who would know bullshit better than you?", Yeonjun yelled.

"Enough, two of you", Ryujin said.

"Stop picking up on others for no reason, Prince Yeonjun", Yunjin said.

"Stop reacting to him, Beomgyu", Taehyun told Beomgyu.

Beomgyu couldn't let Yeonjun see how annoyed he was by now and how tired he was of fighting back aimlessly. He looked at Soobin, the perfect-most prince of all and said, "I'm sorry prince soobin, I'll compensate for it if you want me to"
Soobin shook his head, "It'll be alright, I was actually looking for a way to throw these anyways", it was all fine before soobin completed his sentence.

Beomgyu scoffed and bowed before walking away and his friends following him.

"What do you mean throw them away? A little dirt can be cleaned in once! These spoiled brats!", Beomgyu said as he sat on the table.

"I am sorry jungwon, we delayed your breakfast", Beomgyu said. Jungwon shook his head, "it's alright hyung, not your fault at all"

Hyunjin caressed Beomgyu's hair, "calm down, cub", he said, referring to beomgyu as baby tiger, a nickname general public used for him for being the son of tiger-like taehyung.

Beomgyu immediately tried to calm down. "I really don't like to come here", he said.
"You don't like us?", Ryujin, hyunjin and taehyun asked in sync while Jungwon fed on his bread.

Beomgyu shook his head, "Come on!"

"Well, after lunch, we have boxing, I am skipping not going to lie!", Ryujin said.
Beomgyu shook his head, "You're coming, who'll stand up for me when someone starts talking bullshit again?"
Ryujin nodded, "Point!"

———————————

All princes and princesses were sitting on the mats, waiting for master johnny to arrive. He believed arriving a little late was an act of elegance and it was helpful because no student would come later than him and disturb the class.

Beomgyu was zoned out sitting while his friends were talking about hyunjin's upcoming coronation.

Soon, Johnny walked in, greeting the princes. Beomgyu was still too zoned out to greet him back and Johnny noticed it. He cautiously walked over to him and threw him a punch but before it could hit his face, Beomgyu held his fist.
"Greetings, Sir Johnny"