01

01

All the royal children studied at the royal academy, which was built in moa-island; an island that was beautifully encrypted by nature, sharing land with five nations; the azure, the verdant, and the three sister kingdoms; some royal children from nations that were far away from the island resided either on the island, in the academy hostels, or neighboring nations if their home-nation had good relations with them. The academy provided security for the royal children and therefore, no external security was allowed for them in the academy.

As for Prince Beomgyu, he used to travel by car, with his favorite company, Jeon Jungkook. It was hard to define Jungkook, he was a lot, a lot as a person. He was the king's private guard and also the guy who grew Beomgyu up.

It was Monday, which meant another week had begun. On the way to the royal academy, Beomgyu had fallen asleep on the passenger seat while Jungkook was making him aware of the current affairs. Jungkook glanced at Beomgyu and chuckled, "this is not such princely behavior, my dear", he said as he turned the heater on and closed the window drapes.

As soon as they reached, Jungkook caressed Beomgyu's hair, who woke up, sensitive to the touch. Jungkook smiled, "I assume, you're done with your beauty-enhancing-sleep? Let's go now?"
"we're here? already?"
"yes, and someone's waiting for you outside the car, like always", Beomgyu sat up with a jolt and stretched his muscles.
"Thank you kook, I'll take my leave now?"
"Goodluck for the day, his highness loves you"
Beomgyu scoffed and opened the door, he stepped outside and looked back in, "How about his most trustworthy?"
"he loves you uncomparably"
Beomgyu smiled weakly, still sleepy, and closed the door after picking his things up. He looked beside him to see his best friend.

"I missed you over the weekend", Beomgyu said, pulling him into a side hug. Taehyun, the said best friend, hesitated a bit, as he saw the other royals glaring at them but hugged back and replied, "Greetings, prince-"
"yeah, shut up, crowned prince of Hazel", beomgyu said.
taehyun controlled his chuckle.
"let your laugh all out, or it might choke you"
"come on, your high-"
"any more labels and I'll leave you here and go inside by myself"
"I'm sorry, beomgyu"
"You do this to piss me off, don't you?"
"I mean, in private, it's alright to be informal but-"
"But, I don't care, you're my friend, we are supposed to be comfortable around each other at all times"
Taehyun nodded, "I know, I was trying to get activeness out of you, you sleepyhead"
Beomgyu chuckled in disbelief. "Let's go?", Taehyun replied with a nod and walked beside Beomgyu.

"We can still be comfortable with using big, 80s-like words, you know?"
"Of course! go on, my accomplice, I am thriving to listen to your opinions on this topic of-"
"I take it back!", Taehyun shreiked, Beomgyu chuckled.

Both boys walked inside the building, towards their lockers, and then towards their class, they were in the tenth year of studying right now, which meant, their last. Although the batches were divided into years, the children studied lessons in a similar manner. Some time ago, the years were supposed to change on skills basis but for the present, the ten-year policy was established for refurnishing every student's skill.

Beomgyu walked inside the classroom to be greeted by other royals, he bowed and walked to his seat at the back and Taehyun followed him to sit beside him.

"You guys are early like usual, greetings", a long-haired prince sprinted inside the classroom and bowed. Beomgyu nodded, "Goodmorning hyunjin, it's kook, he is very punctual"
Taehyun looked at both of them and nodded, "and I have to be early so that beomgyu has some company"

"Oh! my loverboy!", a girl with the same length of hair as hyunjin yelled as she walked inside, "greetings, princes!", ryujin did a bow, directing her hands as if she was holding her dress, but, she wasn't wearing one.