Sometimes fairness is earned by oneself, and many young people don't believe in this sentence, but they won't believe it until they enter society.

What's fair?

Song Shirin came over with lunch, sat on the dining chair, frowned and said, "You have been hiding at home for two days, what do you want to do?"

"It's not that you don't know, the public opinion on me is quite big now, isn't it for me to go out now to make it easier for others to throw rotten eggs on me." Bai Yu lowered his head to eat, munching on the beef.

The prince's drama is very popular, surpassing several big P dramas released in the same time period, so Bai Yu may be lucky to participate in the next few red carpet ceremonies.

In order to give birth to small candy before, his figure was so fat that he was deformed. Although there was no difference in his appearance, Bai Yu clearly knew that he could no longer wear the clothes he had before.

The tall, thin, thinly dressed, undressed figure had left him. He wants to take over the film, for the post-apocalyptic film to be filmed later, he wants to lose weight, he wants to work out.

It just so happened that he was able to hide at home for two days because of the prince's public opinion in the past two days, so he took advantage of these two days to quickly hide at home and lose this fat.

Song Shilin frowned: "In order to lose weight in the past two days, you have almost lost weight and lost your shape, so you don't eat more."

"I can pinch out a layer of flesh when I touch my face, and I get up a layer of oil in the morning." Bai Yu's eyes were unusually complaining, if he could, he didn't want to lose weight and fitness, so tired, then it wasn't a human job......

"Forget it, you have a good grasp of the degree yourself." Song Shirin quickly finished the food in his bowl, then stood up and said, "I hired a fitness teacher for you, the fitness meals made by the teacher before you are not healthy, I have quit, and then you will use the one I invited."

"I think I used that one pretty well, just give me a little less on my diet, and I don't need much exercise, how good." When Bai Yu heard him say that he had quit the original fitness teacher, he suddenly became energetic, and his sad eyes turned into resentment.

"Unhealthy fitness practices can affect a person's physical health." Song Shirin never regressed in this regard, with absolute sternness in his eyes, "If you don't accept this fitness teacher I invited you, you can not exercise or lose weight, anyway, you look good now."

Bai Yu touched his stomach, it was soft, and he pinched it with his hand, a thin layer of flesh, which was a little embarrassing.

One by one, you must know that he used to be a bodybuilding little male god with six-pack abs.

The two were confronting each other over fitness issues, and Uncle Yan over there suddenly took the remote control and said, "Bai Shao, your TV has started playing."

Hearing this, Bai Yu immediately put down the rice bowl in his hand, hurriedly walked over with small steps, sat on the sofa, and sat upright: "Okay, I know, you go and bring me a bowl of fruit salad, don't use salad dressing, I want yogurt, I'm waiting for you here."

Uncle Yan let out an "oh", and then walked over to prepare a fruit salad for this little ancestor.

Song Shilin went upstairs to prepare the meeting materials needed for tomorrow's meeting.

The cold wind howled outside the tent, the candlelight flickered in the tent, and the beauty danced solo.

Chu Wenwen, who was wearing a wide-sleeved purple dance dress, tapped her jade feet on the ground, and her shadow moved slightly.

The eyes of several generals in the tent were straight, and the prince in a white robe sat on the main seat, with a hint of depth flashing in his eyes, holding a glass of wine in his hand, looking at the beautiful Oiran dancing alone in the center of the tent, and smiling slightly.

Since ancient times, the hero has been sad about the beauty pass, and it seems that he has played this move well.

The streamlined long sleeves waved a few times in the air, and the hand of the beautiful Oiran caressed her face, and threw a wink at everyone, and all the generals took a breath together, and stayed in the barracks for a long time, seeing this stunning color, it was really ...... It really is!

made a dance move, the beauty Oiran stood in the center and bent down towards everyone, and a light but implied flattering voice sounded, "The little woman is ugly, I hope all the adults here don't dislike the cold smoke."

"If you don't dislike it, how can you dislike it."

"This dance should only be in the sky, it's really ......"

"Girl Smoke's dance is wonderful!"

Han Yan covered his lips and smiled slightly, and then under the eyes of everyone, he walked to the prince above, knelt on the ground, lowered his head and eyes, and did not say a word again.

After everyone came into contact with the prince's eyes, they instantly extinguished their desires, this is the prince's person.

The crown prince looked at General Chang Sheng and said, "What does the general think of our family's cold smoke?"

"He's a wonderful person." The victorious general played by Yuan said lightly, he couldn't look at it at all, and he was still obsessed with the dance of Hanyan a second ago.

The prince lowered his eyes.

Everyone hurriedly changed the topic, and Han Yan still knelt on the ground, with low eyebrows and pleasing eyes.

General Chang Sheng looked at her several times, but sighed faintly and said nothing.

The crown prince, who noticed General Chang Sheng's eyes and movements, smiled slightly and said, "Hanyan, come and pour wine with the palace."

"Yes." Cold flue.

After nightfall, the people rested.

The prince returned to his tent, and the cold smoke followed, and General Chang Sheng stared at their backs for a long time before returning to his tent.

As soon as he entered the tent, General Chang Sheng noticed that there was one more person in his tent, and he immediately burst out and shouted angrily: "Who!"

"General, it's cold smoke." Han Yan, who was wearing a dance dress, smiled and lifted the curtain, and the slender Qianying walked in front of General Chang Sheng, and said, "Your Highness saw that the general liked to watch singing and dancing, so he specially ordered Han Yan to dance solo for the general all night."

General Chang Sheng understood the meaning of the prince and Hanyan almost in the next second, he threw aside the saber he was holding, walked over, picked up the defenseless Hanyan, and said, "Then what are you going to jump for General Ben?"

"Naturally, the general likes to watch." Hanyan was close to the victorious general, without any scruples.

General Chang Sheng laughed and carried Hanyan into the master bedroom.

Han Yan hung her slender white jade hand around General Chang Sheng's neck, and leaned meekly against the former's chest, where he couldn't see, her eyes flashed a dark color.

Inside the Prince's tent.

The crown prince put the jade pendant representing the cold smoke on the table, and while drinking tea, he muttered in a low voice, "I don't know how far she will accomplish things."

Xiao Quanzi brought the freshly brewed hot tea and said with a smile: "It's just a chess piece, this one won't work, just change it, Your Highness doesn't have to worry."

"That's exactly what you said." The prince smiled, "But it's a pity that it's stunning." "It is really unfair for such a talent to be reduced to a green building.

"That's what Your Highness said." Izumiko said with a smile.