"Let's go over there and talk, the kids are drinking milk in the house." Bai Yu closed the room in silence, and then pulled Bai Brown to the side.

He said: "When did you find out, why didn't you tell me earlier, do you know, I was hiding it from you, and I felt that I was going to be tired to death by my lies."

Bai Bolang took out a cigarette case from his pocket, took out two cigarettes, handed one to Bai Yu, then took out a lighter, put the cigarette in his mouth, and said lightly: "I have been waiting for you to take the initiative to confess to me, but I found that I underestimated your endurance."

"You've been underestimating me." Bai Yu chuckled at him rarely, "From the first day I ran away from home, you have been underestimating me" 〇 "I don't think my ignorance is a disadvantage, at least you have learned to grow." Bai Brown pretended not to see the contempt in Bai Yu's eyes.

"I think so, too. Men do need opportunities to grow. Bai Yu shrugged his shoulders, "Anyway, I never thought that one day, I would get pregnant and have a child because I was with a man and then conceived a child, like a woman."

Berberland took a long puff of his cigarette and lowered his eyes without speaking.

"Even if the person I like is not Song Shirin, as long as I have it, I want to give birth." Bai Yu said, "I'm not a guy who has a lot of plots, but I just want to keep him."

"Hmm^" Bai Bo Lang was silent for the first time, he didn't know what to say to Bai Yu.

"When I first learned about the appearance of Little Candy, I was going to do it, but then, I saw some ...... I wanted something that made me happy and moved."

Bai Yu remembered that he met the little boy at the gate of the hospital that day, and the little boy liked the child in his mother's womb very much, and he was thinking at that time, perhaps, the little watermelon would also care a lot...... His younger brother.

This child, Bai Yu really didn't want it at first.

But then I think about it, because of his mistakes, the previous one fell off, so every time I think about that past, it's like a thorn stuck in my throat, and it's uncomfortable to not go up or down.

At that time, he asked himself, why did you want to kill him?

I was looking forward to it before.

It's just work, it's just money, which is more important than a little watermelon?

After figuring it out, Bai Yu wrapped a sugar gourd from a stall on the side of the road, and ran home to calculate the money to be paid for breach of contract with Song Shirin.

Interruption of recall.

Berberland looked at him coldly.

Taking a deep breath, he said, "In your heart, am I, the elder brother, so unworthy of your trust." Don't tell me when you're with Song Shirin, don't tell me if you have a little watermelon, don't tell me if you disappear for two years, and finally come back, but you got pregnant again, and you don't tell me about all of this."

"Bai Yu, do you still have my brother in your heart?"

"Yes." Bai Yu just looked at Bai Bolang, lowered his head and said softly: "If not, how could I hide it from you."

If it weren't for the fear that Bai Bolun would be disappointed in him, how could Bai Yu possibly ...... his body Such a horrific thing, and you have always refused to tell him?

If there was really no Bai Bolant in his heart, how could Bai Yu tell Bai Bolant everything without concealing everything after the matter was exposed.

Bo Brown sneered: "Okay, I won't worry about you about this matter."

Bai Yu breathed a sigh of relief.

But in the next second, Bai Bolang's suppressed anger voice sounded again: "Now you can tell me, why did you give three percent of your shares in the Qin Clan's base to Song Shirin?" Do you really think your money is blowing in the wind?"

"I didn't!" Bai Yu's eyes widened, he had done a lot of unreliable things, but he really hadn't done this thing.

Bai Bolan looked at him suspiciously, Bai Yu's eyes didn't look like a lie, but the questionnaire he got wouldn't lie to him, so what was the problem?!

"The latest news, seventy percent of the shares of the Qin Clan's base that you own have been divided into three percent to Song Shirin." Under Bai Yu's unknown eyes, Bai Bolang said slowly: "If this is not what you ordered, then who ordered it?!" "I paid for it with Aunt Qin." Song Shirin walked over and spoke lightly under the eyes of the two brothers of the Bai family.

"It's windy at night, why don't you come out without wearing an extra layer of clothing." Song Shirin took off his coat and put it on Bai Yu's body, and then the three of them stood side by side on the balcony to blow the night breeze.

Bai Bola's eyes were full of malice and indifference: "What qualifications does she have to sell Bai Yu's shares, and what do you call her for?"

"It's our family business." Song Shirin was not afraid of his eyes, and still said coldly.

Bai Bolang sneered, "Since this is your family matter, then I am not an outsider to interfere much, Bai Yu, take a good look at him, don't let people take all your money away one day."

"I'm not going to take his stuff." Song Shirin doesn't like Bai Brown, he doesn't like it fundamentally, and what Bai Brown's favorite thing is to sow discord in his relationship with Bai Yu.

Moreover, every time a topic provoked by Berberland, it successfully caused a stir between the two of them.

"Oh?"

Berberland looked at him, "You won't?" What are you kidding, what you Song Shirin is best at, isn't it to lie to this stupid brother in our family! After speaking, Bai Brown also patted Bai Yu's head.

Bai Yu was defenseless, and was almost pushed off the balcony by his sudden move, his face instantly turned pale and pale, and said: "Bai Bolang, look at it, if I fall down and be disfigured, I will kill you." "

"Disfigured well, disfigured and abandoned, I'll raise you." Bai Bolang was almost startled by Bai Yu's fall, but when he saw that Bai Yu was fine, he laughed at him coldly.

Bai Yu ignored him.

Bai Bolang turned around and left, Song Shirin was here, so even if he had something else to say to Bai Yu, he didn't bother to say it when he saw Song Shirin.

Song Shirin said: "What did he tell you?"

"He told me some nonsense, these are not important, when did you take my shares?" Bai Yu stabilized his mind, took Song Shirin's hand and said, "That's my private money."

"I just said that." Song Shirin looked at him expressionlessly.

Bai Yu recalled, "What deal did my mother make with you?"

"There was no deal, I gave her money, and she sold me a little bit of the shares." Song Shirin avoided talking about the specific content, "It's windy at night, it's okay to come to the balcony less, let's go back first, my parents are waiting for us in the living room."

"Uh-oh." Bai Yu's topic was successfully led astray by Song Shirin.

"Where's the little candy?" Bai Yu took two steps, paused in his footsteps, and then remembered something.

"After drinking the milk, I went to sleep." Song Shirin said.

Bai Yu nodded and followed him downstairs.

Downstairs, the parents of the Song family, Song Jun, sat on one side and looked at each other lightly, waiting for Bai Yu and Song Shirin to come over and explain to them.