Song Shirin rubbed the corners of his forehead: "You haven't said what background it is."

"Didn't I just say it, post-apocalyptic films. Walking is the traditional background of Huaguo, and I plan to use Liguo's shooting technology, although I don't want to admit it, but their sensitivity to post-apocalyptic zombie films is above Huaguo, look, in recent years, there have been a stream of post-apocalyptic films, zombie films, and all of the blockbusters are their family."

"Background, theme."

Bai Yu, who is easy to deviate from the topic, hurriedly said: "The stalk of the end of the world, although it has been played by foreign countries, but the content is very innovative, you see I will read it to you."

"The main content is that the post-apocalyptic combination of the Gang of Three, one is a modern rookie man with a peachwood sword, the other is a veteran officer who is good at calculating money, and the other is a dazzling female star before the end of the world." Bai Yu looked at the characters in the script and answered truthfully.

The meaning in Song Shirin's eyes can be described as disgust, "I'm not interested." "This kind of script is not only rotten on the street, but also on the street, and he refuses nothing commercial.

"Can't you see it for yourself?" Bai Yu forcibly put his notebook in front of Song Shirin, and his actions seemed a little anxious, because he was really optimistic about this script.

"Hmm." Song Shirin also noticed it, so he nodded and took a look.

——The ancestor is the male protagonist of the Maoshan Taoist priest in the second year after the outbreak of the end times, he left the city where he was born and raised with his peachwood sword, and ran to the westernmost iceberg of Huaguo. Then, he met a veteran officer who was a wet nurse and a beautiful and sexy female star.

The three of them teamed up and walked towards the iceberg to the west, and the zombies couldn't survive in the cold temperature.

On the way, I encountered zombie hordes, cannibals disguised by civilized people, and all kinds of strange things that would never be encountered before the end of the world.

"The script is good, but the content is too small to see any commerciality, and I don't recommend you to invest." Song Shirin commented.

"I think the subject matter is good first of all, there has never been a film with this theme in China, I think if it is filmed well, it will become a classic." Bai Yu hugged the computer and didn't let go, he felt that this film was very good, and there were not many people who supported him in the several kinds he had made before, but he didn't rely on himself and those few scripts that were not favored.

Song Shirin tapped his hand on the computer keyboard, "If you like it, whatever." "He has a lot of money, and he can raise Bai Yu who likes losers together.

Moreover, Bai Yu is different from the wealthy young grandmothers he is familiar with and knows - the former likes to shoot some messy scripts, and the latter likes to use the money to buy clothes and bags in the mall.

Although they are all losers, at least Bai Yu can earn some money back.

Bai Yu probably heard the meaning of his words, glanced at him angrily, took out his mobile phone, threw it in front of Song Shirin, and said, "Take a look."

"See what?" Song Shirin was stunned by his sudden move.

"The Song family is too low, he doesn't even have his own video website, look at my brother, how shrewd he is, he likes to build a house, even if he plays on the Internet." Bai Yu saw that Song Shirin didn't look enlightened at all, and immediately climbed out of bed with his mobile phone, went to find a little candy to play with little candy, and he didn't know if he was crying tonight.

After Song Shirin left, a smile suddenly appeared on the corner of his mouth.

He probably understands where he needs to show his strength after returning to China.

Bai Yu walked into Little Candy's room, and before he could speak, he saw Little Watermelon lying in front of Little Candy's crib to tease his younger brother, and suddenly walked in lightly, picked up Little Watermelon, and said, "Little Watermelon, are you playing with your brother?"

"Baba, why did your stomach deflated when my brother came out."

"You can't ask me that, you have to ask your brother." Unreliable parent Bai Yu did not hesitate to throw this question on the little candy who was still lying in the crib.

Seeing that the little watermelon looked disbelieving, Bai Yu said: "Moreover, it is estimated that when your brother can speak, he will also ask you questions."

"Ask me what?" The little watermelon pointed to his nose.

"He's going to ask you why my stomach is deflated when you got out of my belly in the first place." Bai Yu squinted at him, "Say, did you take away my nutrition?"

The little watermelon suddenly smiled, "Baba, did I also get out of your belly?" It's like, just like my brother? "

"Of course, or would you want to get out of somewhere, under the bed?"

"But, the teacher said, we all came out of my mother's belly." Little Watermelon said with annoyance, "The children all say this" 

"That's bad." Bai Yu hugged the child and said, "Do you have a mother?"

Speaking of the topic of mother, Little Watermelon's eyes were obviously even lowered, "I don't seem to have a mother yet."

"You just want me to be with your dad, so do you think you're going to get out of your dad's belly? Well, you can't tell me the answer, I don't want to know. Bai Yu grabbed the child's mouth and prevented him from giving the answer that annoyed him.

The little watermelon fell into Bai Yu's words and giggled.

"Okay, I'll tell you now, you, like my brother, got out of my belly, and you know the specific reason, it was your godfather who took you out of my stomach with a knife." Bai Yu knows that the child is four years old this year, and many things can't continue to choose to hide.

Sooner or later, he will understand.

——Little Watermelon has witnessed Bai Yu's process from pregnancy to caesarean section.

The little watermelon nodded as if she didn't understand.

"But I still want to tell you." The expression on Bai Yu's face suddenly became very serious, "Little watermelon, you can't tell others, teachers can't, your good friends can't, no one can, of course, you can tell your father, your brother."

"What?" Little Watermelon said blankly.

"You can't tell them that you and my brother were born to me." Bai Yu said solemnly, "Otherwise, I will be arrested, is it okay?"

The little watermelon suddenly grabbed Bai Yu's hand and said nervously, "Then, what should I do?" "I don't want to be taken away, I don't want to."

"There's only one way, you can't tell your good friends or teachers, colleagues, you were born to me, anyone but me and your father!"

Bai Yu stared at the eyes of the little watermelon.

After a long time, the little watermelon's eyes were full of tears, nodded, and choked up: "Okay, I won't tell others, you don't want others to take it away."

"Hmm." Bai Yu finally smiled, leaned over and kissed the little watermelon.

The little watermelon hugged Bai Yu's head and kissed him several times.