Concubine Liu took off her hairpin and knelt in the palace of the Son of Heaven.

My emperor is merciful, thinking that the prince and the third highness have nothing to do, and issued an order, Concubine Liu descended from a concubine to a nobleman, and the fifth highness left Beijing in advance.

Half a month after His Royal Highness left Beijing, when passing by Lugou Mountain, he was hacked to death by local mountain bandits, and his body did not exist.

When Liu Guiren heard the bad news, he couldn't afford to fall ill, and he died three days later and returned to the west.

The Prince's Palace.

The prince stood out of the window with a pale face, and there were two people behind him, one was a female official kneeling on the ground and trembling, and the other was a little eunuch with a normal face.

"Now that the matter has been done, the palace can't be untrustworthy, Xiaoquanzi, send the female official away." His Royal Highness the Crown Prince said without looking back, looking out of the window without blinking.

The little eunuch who has been following His Royal Highness the Crown Prince since he was a child is called Xiaoquanzi.

Xiaoquanzi whispered "yes".

The knife rose and fell, and blood splattered all over the ground.

The young female officer fell to the ground in disbelief with her eyes wide open, and she did not know what kind of temperamental master she had helped.

Xiao Quanzi methodically beckoned a few little eunuchs in, and then quickly and quickly disposed of the female official's body.

The prince's palace was quiet again, and nothing could be seen in the place where the corpse of the female official was lying, and even the faint smell of blood in the house was covered by Xiaoquanzi with incense.

The prince lowered his eyes, and his clear and cold voice sounded: "Xiaoquanzi, you say, how can there be so many greedy people at this time?"

The father and emperor are like this, the favorite concubine is like this, the second brother, the third brother and the fifth brother are all like this, and now even a little female official is trying to get a little reward from him, so she is willing to leave with his secret.

The prince said in his heart, he really didn't want to kill.

However, the murderous aura and bloodlust that flashed in the prince's eyes told everyone that the prince did not think like this, and he enjoyed the feeling of holding the lives of the world in his hands and killing if he wanted.

Xiao Quanzi smiled slightly, not feeling that there was anything wrong with his master doing this, he brought the hot tea, handed it to the prince, and said gently: "Your Highness is kind-hearted, and it is already the emperor's grace to give these unknown Diao people a death."

"They, even their lives are His Highness, and it is simply wishful thinking to talk about any reward." Speaking of this, Xiao Quanzi coldly swept over the position where the female official had fallen to the ground just now, his eyes were full of disgust, if it wasn't for the recent martial law in the palace, how could he possibly do something in His Royal Highness's bedroom.

If His Highness's eyes are dirty, it will really cost his life and not enough to make His Highness angry.

The crown prince took a sip of hot tea, lowered his eyes, and a coldness appeared in his eyes, "The eyeliner that Liu Guiren and the fifth brother planted around the palace before, can you handle it?"

"The Fifth Highness left the Imperial City, and the slave ordered someone to deal with all the problematic guys, Your Highness doesn't have to worry." Xiao Quanzi responded while brewing hot tea, with a light smile on the corner of his mouth, and he didn't feel that he was talking about the important matter of human life at stake... Important.