Chapter Eleven *Mature Content*

Sadly, all good things must come to an end. Ashanti dreaded coming back to the states and coming back to reality. Her time in Barcelona was amazing from the sight seeing to the sex, it was a dream. Unfortunately, that dream turned into a nightmare when she had gotten home to her apartment door being broken down.

At some point of her being gone, someone had broken into her apartment. According to the police. Nothing was taken or moved, suggesting that they were intentional about their search. Not liking the scenario of things, Lucas basically demanded Ashanti move in with him.

Even though she knew he just wanted her safe, she argued until even her own parents agreed with him. Lucas made Ashanti put her furniture into storage and move her entire apartment to his place. It brought him a sense of peace knowing she was there.

"Did you want me to bring you your dinner?" She asked as she cleaned the kitchen.

"No, I'm not going to do overtime tonight, so I'll be home when I'm supposed to." Lucas said as he tiredly rubbed his eyes.

He had been working non stop since they've gotten back from vacation. Although Ashanti understands his dedication to his career, it still makes her worry sometimes. Her worst fear is him being hurt or worse.

"Okay, well, I have a surprise for you that I think you will like." She smiled as she checked the oven timer.

"Oh really?" He said, wiggling his eyebrows.

Ashanti rolled her eyes. "Not that kind of surprise. Be safe and I love you."

"I love you too." He said before blowing her a kiss through the phone then hanging up.

Ashanti looked at the timer on the oven to see that she still had at least an hour before the surprise dish will be completely ready. She ran upstairs and decided to quickly shower. After her shower, she quickly went back down and finished up the dish.

She was added the finishing touches when she heard the sound of a car door closing. Seconds later, the front door opened and Lucas walked in. He went straight to the stairs, but came to a stop. Ashanti watched wide eyed as Lucas stumbled back down the stairs, looking around.

"I smell something, is my mama here?" He asked.

Ashanti smiled as she moved the dish to the kitchen island. Lucas looked at her, shocked. "Did you make that?"

She nodded. Lucas rushed over and scooped her up into his arms, placing a kiss on her cheek.

"Lo juro, cada día me demuestras por qué debería hacerte mi esposa." [I swear, every day you show me why I should make you my wife.] Lucas said as he quickly made his way upstairs.

He took a shower and then came back down to a plate of food waiting for him. He sat down and didn't hesitate to dig in. He stopped eating and looked at Ashanti confused when he saw she wasn't eating.

"Aren't you going to eat, too?"

She shook her head. "I'm not feeling too hungry honestly."

Lucas finished his plate and Ashanti put two plates with his favorite dessert on the counter. She nervously watched as he took his first bite.  His eyes lit up and a smile grew on his face as he finished it.

"Did I do good?"

"You did great. It tastes just like my mama's. How did you learn this?"

"I may or may not have gotten your mother's phone number from your Tia and FaceTimed her to help me. Took about twenty minutes to get her to FaceTime, but your sister helped with that."

"I am the luckiest man on earth." He stood up and picked Ashanti up, throwing her over his shoulders.

She let out a giggle as took her up the stairs. When he got to the bedroom, he tossed her on the bed. Before she could do anything else, Lucas flipped her over and pulled her to his erection. Ashanti let out a moan as he rubbed against her from behind.