Uncle Yan could only say dryly, "Yes." But now you have to go wash your face and have breakfast. 

Little Watermelon nodded, slowly stood up, and left the bedroom.

And just when Uncle Yan thought that the little watermelon would no longer abandon his behavior irresponsibly for his two fathers, and felt sad, the balls and poached eggs outside the door suddenly screamed.

Uncle Yan was excited and hurriedly ran out.

The little watermelon was not in the hallway, it was the two dogs standing at the bedroom door, barking in the direction of the door.

After seeing Uncle Yan running out of the bedroom, his eyes lit up, and his chubby body began to run towards him, twisting his little buttocks.

Dandan then ran in.

Uncle Yan watched the two dogs run in front of him, and then witnessed their behavior of launching a carpet search of the bedroom, one by one, not looking for something, but looking for the owner of this room.

Could it be true that these two dogs have become sperm?

Ten minutes later, the poached egg and the egg left the bedroom disappointed, and even the tail drooped.

Uncle Yan felt that there should be nothing to help him here.

Then I felt that although the little watermelon was small but very sensible, nothing should happen, so I went downstairs to prepare breakfast with confidence.

Little Watermelon sat behind the door, nervously holding her mobile phone, and dialed the number of the convenient No. 1 contact, but she could only hear the sound of the other party turning off the phone.

This mobile phone was given to Xiao Watermelon by Bai Yu, and the No. 1 contact is also Bai Yu.

The little watermelon didn't believe in evil, and shook his hand to dial the second contact, and the ending was the same as the one just now, and it was also in a state of shutdown.

This number is Song Shirin's.

The little watermelon was holding the mobile phone, and his eyes were full of uncontrollable panic, did they really want to be himself?

He didn't believe it.

He's a daddy's baby, how could they not want him anymore, so it must be that they have something busy, so it's just, just...

The tears that the little watermelon had finally stopped began to spread again, and he was about to cry again, and he sniffled while dialing the number of the third convenient contact.

The phone was almost connected quickly, and it didn't take long for the voice of Berberton to ring on the other end of the phone: "Hey, hello, may I ask who you are."

One by one, Braun didn't know that this mobile phone number belonged to Little Watermelon.

The little watermelon finally burst into tears after hearing the familiar voice, and the tears flowed wantonly, and he stumbled and said, "Bobo, Dad, they don't want me anymore."

When he heard the sound of the little watermelon, he didn't react at first, but soon, he understood what the other party meant.

Bo Brown didn't have time to think about why the child had his phone number, so he hurriedly said: "Where did they go, don't cry first, where are you now, I'll pick you up."

"I'm at home. I, I woke up and I was gone, and I just wanted to ask Uncle if they were with you. "Little watermelon is sensible and not like a child of this age at all.