Although Bai Yu sometimes does aerobics in the room, it will also make the conservative Song Shirin unable to accept and understand. But that's at least a small sport for men.

Yoga is a feminine movement, and he will never let Bai Yu touch it.

Bai Yu knew that he wanted to be crooked, so he tilted his head and smiled at the man, "Old antique, come and press my legs, my legs are sore."

Song Shirin walked over with a wooden face and asked, "You have been lying in bed for a day today, and your legs are still sore?" His tone was full of distrust Bai Yu lying on the bed, and after feeling the massage of his legs, he sighed: "Your technique is getting better and better." I want to get close to you, so I'll let you give me a massage, can't you?"

Song Shirin helped him massage the action, coughed dryly, his earlobes were slightly red, and said, "Is your backache, I'll give you a press too."

Bai Yu: "......"

Halfway through the massage, Bai Yu's phone rang, and when he picked it up, he saw that it was Qiu Feng calling.

After Bai Yu helped Song Shirin pay the liquidated damages for the previously signed scripts, he guessed that Qiu Feng would definitely find him one by one, and the other party would not turn a blind eye to his practice of giving up those scripts.

"It's me." Qiu Feng sat on a chair, spinning a pen in his hand, his expression was normal and flat, and he couldn't see the anger after learning about Bai Yu's crazy behavior from the secretary's mouth five minutes ago.

"Let's talk about it now."

"I know, you say." Bai Yu patted Song Shirin's hand, motioned him to lightly move, and continued to chat with Qiu Feng intently, Song Shirin was very angry at his behavior of not turning on the speakerphone, and kept a calm face and did not speak.

Bai Yu ignored him and continued: "I..... I'm going to be out of the film in the next year, and I'm a little busy with personal matters."

The air froze for a moment.

Qiu Feng said lightly: "What a private matter." Even if you are a star shareholder, you cannot question or object to the company's work arrangement of you. And if you're not happy with some of the company's arrangements, just ask for it, and I'll ......."

"It's a personal problem, not a company problem."

Bai Yu didn't expect him to misunderstand, and was busy explaining: "I have to go abroad with Lao Song to do something in a few days, and I will probably go out for a year. "

Qiu Feng smiled angrily and threw the pen aside, "Are you husband singing and husbandry?" It's not a young couple who just fell in love, as for being so inseparable?"

"I'm sorry, I'm going to go outside with him to do something, and I'm sorry for the loss caused to the company during this time." Bai Yu explained in a low voice in front of Qiu Feng for the first time.

Qiu Feng got up from his chair and walked back and forth anxiously with his mobile phone.

What's the matter?

Why are this Bai Yu and Song Shirin so unreliable!

Qiu Feng pointed angrily: "Since you don't mean to stay in the entertainment industry all the time, then you promised me so quickly, I have spent a lot of effort supporting you during this time, but you said that if you don't do it, you won't do it, have you thought about it for you."

"Besides, even if the Bai family has a big business, even if Bai Bullant spoils your younger brother and spoils you, you have grown up, is it embarrassing to squander the family's money so much?" Qiu Feng changed his words and adopted the strategy of hitting a stick and then giving a piece of candy.

Listening to Qiu Feng's bitter persuasion on the other end of the phone, Bai Yu not only couldn't laugh, but was also a little weak-hearted.

Because Bai Yu had pressed the call speakerphone before, Qiu Feng's ambiguous words were all heard by Song Shirin, who was eyeing him from the side.

Song Shirin stopped helping Bai Yu continue the massage, took the mobile phone in Bai Yu's hand, and said, "What kind of friendship do you have with him?" Something to talk to me ^" Bai Yu moved to the side, covered himself with a quilt, yawned, and listened to the conversation between Song Shirin and Qiu Feng.

Qiu Feng on the other end of the phone was silent for a moment, and said cautiously: "Old Song? I heard you right."

Song Shirin said: "No. Now let's talk about his contract. "

Qiu Feng was vigilant, "Bai Yu's liquidated damages are not a small number, Lao Song, are you sure you have to do so much."

"It's just a sky-high price for them, and for me, it's just a deposit for a business." The old god Song Shirin is here.

Qiu Feng was choked.

He knows how rich the Song family is, but it is a bit embarrassing to be poked in his heart by Song Shirin so clearly.

"Then you can't let me lose money." Qiu Feng said helplessly, if he really let Bai Yu rest for a year, it would not only be Bai Yu and him.

The saliva of the other members of the company's shareholders' meeting alone was enough to drown him.

"Terminating the contract is the best way to do it right now." Song Shirin's tone was cold, but he was not very tough, "But he just came out of his old club, which is not a wise move." "

Bai Yu was drowsy holding the pillow, and he didn't hear what Song Shirin was saying clearly.

Qiu Feng did not agree with Song Shirin's proposal at all.

Bai Yu is currently the company's most popular cash cow, and it is also an unshakable pillar supporting the company.

As a qualified businessman, Song Shirin had this idea, and he was sure that Qiu Feng would not be willing to easily propose to terminate the contract with Bai Yu, this kind of thing that can only see immediate benefits.

And Qiu Feng obviously hadn't reacted to Song Shirin's intentions, he was worried about how to deal with this matter.

Qiu Feng sighed faintly: "Old Song, you have changed, you have become different from the old Song in my memory."

Song Shirin in his memory is generous and doesn't play with his friends.

Song Shirin heard him say this, and said without hesitation: "I'll hang up, I'll talk when I have time."

was about to have a good chat with him again, recalling the moment when they were childhood sweethearts, Qiu Feng said dryly: "Are you a strict wife, why don't you talk to me anymore, friends for so many years."

"I'm a family person, so don't talk about topics like this that are not conducive to family harmony." After Song Shirin finished speaking meaningfully, he hung up the phone.

Qiu Feng: "......"

After hanging up the phone, Song Shirin turned on the phone and threw it into the drawer, only to find that Bai Yu had fallen asleep on the bed and quietly admired Bai Yu's sleeping face, Song Shirin stood up with satisfaction, walked to the wardrobe and took out the suitcase, and began to pack the things that need to be used when boarding the plane tomorrow.

In fact, Song Shirin is not particularly in favor of having children abroad, but Bai Yu insists on leaving Huaguo, and he is not willing to let the people around him know about his situation.

So, he supported his decision.

Song Shirin put away the clothes of the two of them, thinking that the child would be born in a few months, and he didn't know whether to use local baby products from Liguo or fly them from Huaguo.

This is a very tricky question, Song Shilin said in his heart.