Today's play against Bai Yu is the freshman Xiaohua Mao Lin who plays the favorite concubine of the harem, the other party's acting skills are good, but I don't know what's going on today, I always make mistakes when filming, either forgetting the words or forgetting to read the words.

In short, the whole crew today was miserable by her.

And Bai Yu, who wanted to play against her all day, was dragged down and didn't even dare to sleep for a daily nap, and accompanied her to repeat start filming, card words, and start again.

When he finished acting, Director Wang's face turned black directly into the bottom of the pot, and he looked at Mao Lin as if he was going to kill someone.

This also scared Mao Lin so much that she kept hiding in the dressing room and didn't dare to collide with Director Wang.

Song Shirin said: "How long do you have to be busy?"

"It's only been a little over a month at the latest, almost."

Bai Yu yawned, "I discussed with the director, and I used my original voice during the broadcast, so after the filming, I have to make up some lines that were not sounded."

Song Shirin's face darkened, "Then how long are you going to be busy?"

"I don't know." Bai Yu didn't want to talk to him, turned his head to the side, and looked out the window, "Anyway, I'll leave here before my belly grows."

Song Shirin didn't speak again.

Bai Yu closed his eyes and soon fell asleep in a daze, until when he got home, Song Shirin did not wake him up, but carried him directly from the underground garage to the bedroom on the second floor.

The next day, the Prince's crew.

Bai Yu was wearing a prince's suit, kneeling on the ground of the palace in the imperial study, and in front of him was the emperor with an indifferent face.

The crown prince's waist was straight, his eyes were awe-inspiring, and he said, "Father, please listen to your son." The emperor said that the harem concubines are not allowed to interfere in politics, otherwise they will be regarded as disturbing the dynasty and should be punished according to the law."

The favorite concubine stood behind the emperor, her eyes were red when she heard the words, she trembled, and said: "Your Majesty, the concubine, the concubine is just curious about the affairs of the court, and by the way, she will solve problems for Your Majesty, and Your Majesty should not misunderstand the concubine."

The prince's eyes glanced at the favorite concubine very coldly, and accentuated his tone: "Father, think twice!"

The favorite concubine accidentally saw the face of the emperor sitting on the dragon chair, and was frightened, and then immediately knelt on the ground, crying pear blossoms with rain, "Your Majesty, the concubine really just wants to solve your majesty's worries, and I implore your majesty to believe in the concubine."

The emperor's hair and temples were dyed with hoarfrost, and his long-term high position made him domineering, and he said indifferently: "Jing Zhi is too careful, and the concubine is just to share my worries, why do you need to take precautions?"

Jingzhi is the word of the prince.

The favorite concubine who knelt on the ground first breathed a sigh of relief, then glanced at the prince triumphantly, knelt over, lay on the emperor's lap, and said softly and weakly: "Thank you for Your Majesty's kindness, the concubine will definitely pay attention to the eyes of others in the future, and no longer embarrass Your Majesty."