6.

It's been about a month since Yoongi had been in "rehab". Agust would take Yoongi out to jog, make food, do anything he could to keep Yoongi away from drugs or anything. Yoongi just wanted to sleep all day, not wanting to do anything. Agust always had to go out on calls, leaving Yoongi alone. He didn't want to, but it was his job. Yoongi stayed in the room locked with his handcuff to the bed board, wanting out of this.. hellhole, he calls it. Or was it a hellhole? Yoongi didn't know. He was a thief, a liar and a stealer. Yet, he didn't want Agust to think he was a bad person, in which he told himself he wasn't a bad person. He was a good person, in fact. He tried to help people in any way he can, giving gifts that he stole, money to the homeless, puppies and kittens to little kids and adults. Oh, he stole them too. He stole millions, even billions moneys worth of things to help. His arm started cramping as he looked at his aching wrist, moving it. He had hoped to slip out of the cuff. He was so close when he heard a door open, freezing in his place before looking towards who was in the doorway. Namjoon.

"RM-hyung! Uh- N-nam-namjoon? Is that how you say it..?"

"Yes, it is. Agust told me to come and check up on you. You better not try and escape, or Agust said you will pay for it." Yoongi had no thoughts at that point, staring with his slightly wide opened orbs, his mouth opened for a second before closing it. "Pay for it..?" Namjoon saw the look on Yoongis face, his lips curving into a small smile before walking over to him, sitting down next to the criminal who was handcuffed onto the bed. "He said it wouldn't be that bad. He told me that you would merely stay a couple more weeks in rehab and your boss would have to find someone to replace your job." Yoongi snapped his head towards Namjoon, staring into his dragon like eyes. "Replace? I can't have my job replaced! I love that job, it's what keeps me going! Please, don't let Seokjin-hyung find another person to replace me!" He begged, getting off the bed as he stood before sitting on his knees on the bed.

"I'll talk to Agust. For now, you sit there and be pretty." Namjoon poked Yoongis nose, leaving him confused and startled. Walking out of the room, Namjoon walked down to Agust in the living room, sitting in a chair across him. "So, what did he say?" Agust asked. Namjoon let out a small sigh. "He begged for someone to not replace him in his job. He looked shocked when I said he would pay for it. Also, I think the handcuffs are getting tight. He seemed to be struggling with them to try and get them off as some sort of relief." Agust let out a small hum, nodding his head as his dark brown locks bounced along with it. Getting up, he moved his legs up the stairs and to his room. Hearing the footsteps, Yoongi quickly finished what he was doing, standing up with his hands behind his back. His face turned towards the door, hearing it open. Agust was standing in the doorway, leaning up against it. "Yoongi." He walked up to the boy, smiling. "I heard your handcuffs were getting tight.. But, seeing this—" He took the handcuffs off the bed and clicked them back into place, placing them on his belt loop. "—Makes me wonder. Was it really that tight? Or were you just messing around with me?"

"You got some nerve to think that I'm messing around with you. I wasn't messing, I promise." Yoongi put his hands up, showing that he had nothing on him except a pair of handcuffs. Agust looked at his belt loop, looking at it more closely. A decoy handcuff was placed on the belt loop. "How–" Agust started, but was interrupted by the criminal. "A simple trick, really. I had a decoy handcuff brought by my friend by climbing up the side of your house while you and Namjoon-hyung were talking. I placed the decoy on the bed, kept the real one on my wrist, and you have been fooled once more by The Min Yoongi." Yoongi had a smug look on his face. Agust just scoffed and stared at Yoongi with a disgusted face. "You are a disgusting human being." Yoongi went closer to the officer, so close their noses were touching at the very ends. "Am I? Or am I just pissing you off, Mr. Cop?" Agust stared into Yoongis eyes, raising an eyebrow. Keeping cool, he stood back. "It takes a lot for me to get pissed off."

"What pisses you off, Mr Officer?"

"People not following the law." He crossed his arms as he continued to stare into the eyes of the male in front of him. "Breaking the law? Why," Yoongi put a hand to his chest, "I would never break the law." Letting out a small smile towards the officer. Agust let out a soft chuckle, moving his hands around Yoongis arms, lifting them up above his head. Yoongi blushed, then heard a click on his wrists. He looked upwards to see both of the cuffs back onto him. "Wait- But Agust–" His sentence was cut off by the sound of a click on the bedrest. Agust had double cuffed him, one side cuffed onto the cuffs Yoongi was cuffed onto the bedrest, while both of Yoongis wrists were cuffed with the other pair.

"What- Wait!"

Agust walked out with a small laugh, stepping downstairs and sighing softly. "He's double cuffed now." He sat down at his comfortable red velvet chair, crossing his legs as he then crossed his arms. “Why did you double cuff him? It’s not like he’s going anywhere—” Namjoon stopped talking when he saw Yoongi behind Agust, showing the cuffs still on his wrists but the other was broken. “What’s wrong, Joon?” Yoongi gave a sinister smile as he dropped the broken cuffs in Agusts lap. It startle Agust into standing up and getting his gun out, shooting at whoever startled him. He opened his eyes to see Yoongi standing there, eyes widened, his smile gone. “Holy fuck. I am so sorry, Yoongi.” For once in his life, Yoongi was actually terrified. He couldn't move, speak or do anything, he was so shocked. Moving back when Agust walked up to him. Namjoon got up and took his leave, leaving the two alone.

“Look-”

Yoongi stared at Agust, blood seeping from his side. It hurt like a bitch, but he straightened up and took it. “I’m sorry. I didn’t know it was you, I thought-”

“You thought.. What?” Agust thought about the question for about a minute, exhaling a breath he didn’t know he was holding. “I thought someone broke in and took you. I don’t want you hurt.” Yoongi blinked a couple times, holding his side with one hand. “Help.” Is all he could get out before falling forwards into Agusts arms. Agust panicked on the inside before picking the bleeding boy up, bringing him to the car and strapping him in, hurrying to the hospital. Yoongi opened his eyes and coughed, looking around. “Agust?” he managed, sitting up. “Where are we going?”

“The hospital.”

“I can.. I can handle my wound. Thanks for shooting me, by the way.”

Agust chuckled at the sarcasm, parking at the emergency room. “You’re welcome.” Yoongi tried to laugh, only to be met with pain. “Okay. You’re okay, just keep trying to breathe.” He felt himself lifted up by his armpits, an arm wrapped around him and helping him inside of the hospital. “Could you help this poor man, please?” Yoongi looked at Agust, a small squint in his eyes. He looked back to the person at the front desk, staring at her with pleading eyes. “He has a bullet wound in his side and I am not sure if it’s in any vital organs.” Nurses and doctors came and grabbed Yoongi, placing him on a bed and wheeling him off to the OR. Agust sighed softly and sat on the waiting room chair, waiting on what would happen. While he sat there, a doctor had a chat with him on who he was and what his medical history was. Agust had no clue what his medical history was, nor could he look it up.

All Agust knew was that Yoongi was a criminal.

A cute, fluff ball of a criminal.